Chapter 43 Dulce Periculum (rewritten)

When is a monster not a monster?
Oh, when you love it.
____________________________________
Olivia Brown

A piercing breeze woke me up. Refusing to open my eyes, I felt around with my hands. Soft, cosy, silky fabric caressed my fingertips until they were met by a cold spot. My eyes fluttered open to a dim room, Antonio's bedroom. When my eyes got adjusted to the dark, I could see that I was laying on Anton's bed alone. Where's Antonio?

After a few seconds, I was able to see clearly. Moonlight was spilling in through the opened French doors. On the balcony was Antonio's silhouette standing, talking on the phone. He was speaking in Italian with a flat voice. I tried to eavesdrop, although I only heard muffled voices.

I took in the sight of him as I always did. He wore nothing but grey boxer briefs. His tattooed, muscular back was facing me, which made my mouth water. I never knew a tattooed body could be such a turn-on. And I didn't mean a body covered in tattoos, because that was a turn-off. Anton had the perfect amount, he had a few tattoos here and there, on his arms, on his back and on his chest.

"Did I wake you up?" Antonio's intense eyes caught mine. I was so caught up in drooling over his body that I didn't notice he was standing in front of the bed now, staring at me.

"No." A small whisper fell out of my mouth. He smiled and got into bed. His arms meandered around my waist like snakes, dragging me closer to his chilly chest. A shiver ran down my spine.

"You're cold," I mumbled a meek complaint. He kissed my neck.

"Then warm me up," he said gravelly against my neck. A sigh made its way out of my mouth. His hand travelled slowly over my heaving chest, down to my aching heat. I gripped his hand to a halt.

"Antonio, we shouldn't." A feeble protest made it through my hazy mind. He pinched my clit thorough my thong and bit my neck.

"Have you not noticed that your body is mine more than it's yours? I own you, Olivia," he grunted the last sentence in my ear.

"But—" I argued.

"No buts. Be a good girl now. The devil is hungry. You don't want him to starve, do you?" I meekly shook my head. He made his way down, ripped my thong off of me.

"Now, I'm going to devour you the way I see fit." He spread my legs wide open.

"Antonio, we really shouldn—" His cold, big hand made contact with my pussy in a spank hard enough for me to feel pain, yet not in a way that would make me cry. Just more aroused, if it was even possible.

"You still don't understand, do you? When I say I own you, I mean I have full control over you. I can do whatever I want with you, whenever and wherever I want. Understood?" He spanked the inside of my thigh harder than he did with my pussy, leaving an angry red handprint. I nodded like the little submissive girl he made me. Surrendered to the pleasure he only seemed to be able to give me.

"Good." A sinful smirk took over his face as he went down between my thighs, inhaling a deep breath.

"Fuck, your smell makes me want to sin," he growled before he buried his face in my dripping cunt. I cried out, my head fell backwards onto the pillow. He forced my thighs wider apart, pulling me closer to his face. His stubble beard, which had grown, chafed the sensitive skin as his tongue dragged down my cunt, licking me like I was his favourite dessert. His fingers dug into my thighs as he held me tightly against his face.

"Fuck, you taste amazing. So sweet and so mine," he grunted against my heated flesh. I closed my eyes tightly. He slapped my thigh.

"Look at me, look at the devil when he's enjoying you." I obeyed. He locked his eyes with mine as he forced his two fingers into me. He slipped his fingers out and slammed in three fingers as he sucked hard on my clit. I screamed out, gripping his shoulder, digging in my nails. Anton dipped his tongue inside me, made my mouth drop open. The pleasure built higher and higher with each touch. My eyes were open, hazily staring at his dark head between my thighs. Antonio's talented tongue alternated between dragging up my folds and sucking on my clit before his teeth grazed my nub as he slammed in his fingers, making me explode. His touch, his tongue, his words, were too much. I came all over his face with his name on my tongue like a chant. He licked it up, lapping on every drop, before he stuck his tongue deeper inside of me, tasting every bit of my release as my thighs quivered. I jerked and twisted from the force of my orgasm, my heart pounding as my eyes slid shut. I couldn't take it anymore, but he didn't stop. He was still there, licking, sucking idly.

"Anton, I-I can't more," I exhaled, spent. He licked, sucked and kissed me one last time before he lifted his head. Smirking smugly, he licked his lips. His beard and cheeks glistened with my release, he sat back, wiped his face and then licked his hand clean. He kissed his way up to my mouth, kissing me hard, so I could taste myself on his tongue. He grunted in my mouth as his thumb stroked my jaw.

"Did I hurt you?" I broke the kiss.

"What?" His puzzled gaze followed mine to his shoulder, where I had dug in my nails.

"No. I liked it." He smirked.

"You need help." I grinned.

"No. Psychopaths are the smartest people in the world, didn't you know that? Look at Albert Einstein, he looked like a lunatic, but he was a bright man. Like me," he quipped, nestling against my neck. My fingertips caressed his collarbone where the tattoo was, the same tattoo that had caught my eye. Dulce periculum.

"What does that mean?" I pointed at his tattoo. Without looking or moving, he replied against my neck.

"Danger is sweet." In the process of laying down on his back, he put me on his chest. He stroked my hair, swirling a few strands around his finger.

"One of my men called me with good news before." I had forgotten about that, but how could I not? His face was buried between my thighs, I couldn't think about anything else but him.

"What was it?" I inquired softly.

He played with my hair as he answered. "They know where Joseph is."

_______________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)