Special Chapter: Birth

"JOON! GET YOUR ASS HERE!! MY ASS IS ABOUT TO RIP APART!!" I yelled. Guess what, I'm pregnant, with a baby inside of me. We kept the gender a secret.

"SHIT! It's time?" Namjoon ask. "DON'T STAND THERE AND ASK!! FREAKING TAKE ME TO THE GODDAMNED HOSPITAL!!" I scream making him quickly get out bags into the car and he came back to get me.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At the hospital.

"SHUT UP!" I squeeze Namjoon hands. I was ready to give birth. Don't ask how.

"Okay push!" A nurse was telling me. "Come on baby, you got this" I scream as I push.

Than little cries happen.

"A healthy baby boy" Namjoon had his hands out for the baby. "Wait! I see a head" did I hear that right? "Sir you are having twins" that when I saw Namjoon faint with the baby who was quickly pass to the nurse. "Go check on him, Hoseok I need you to push" I nodded as the nurse wipe my sweat.

Another cries happen I was happy till than another cries happen.

"Help another baby" at the point I faint too.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

I weakly open my eyes and I saw Namjoon.

"Hobi" Namjoon grab my hand. "Babies?" I ask. "Three beautiful healthy boys" he told me and I smile. "The first baby was a little small but it's going to be okay" Namjoon told me.

"Ah, you're awake" the doctor came in. We chated and then he ask us what are we going to name our babies.

"What about the small one Chimmy?" Namjoon ask. "That's cute, I love it" I said.

Kim Chimmy, aka the small one.

"Now the two who we're born together you name him" I told Namjoon. "K, I love the name TaeJoon for the second older and the youngest is Kookmin" Namjoon said. "I love those name".

Kim TaeJoon, Kim Kookmin, the two who were born at the same time.

The doctor let us go because he wanted us have time with our babies.

"I still can't believe I'm a father now" Namjoon was holding Chimmy in his huge hands. "Thank you for bringing these little guys. I never thought we would one but we have three" Namjoon kiss my forehead. I had Kookmin on my one side and TaeJoon on my other side.

"We're so lucky" Namjoon kiss me on my lip.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Five years later.

The three boys are now five.

"Daaaadddddyyyyy!" Kookmin whaile as Chimmy took his banana milk. "Chim, we told you not to do this" Namjoon scold him, picking up Kookmin. "Chim, give it back to him. "Sorry Cookie" Chim apologize to him, saying with a C instead of K.

"Baby, go play with Tae" Name told Jungkook who happily hop to him. "Gosh" I giggles at Kookmin.

I follow Jungkook who went to the playroom. Him and Tae were playing blocks. Number blocks.

"Where is Chimmy, mommy?" TaeJoon ask, looking so confused and innocent. "He got in trouble for taking Kookie drink. Daddy is taking care of him" I told him as I rub his hair.

All three of them were wearing matching clothes. About the boys, TaeJoon and Kookmin was later deaf. Chimmy have speech problems like Joon. We always reminds them to never change who they are.

"Mommy! Mommy! Go play outside!?" Taehyung pointed at the window. "Yes baby, let see if Jimin can join too" I held both of their hands as we walk to the living room.

"Daddy! Daddy! Jimin play with us?" Jungkook ask. I told Namjoon what they met. "Yes he can, let take Mickey, Rapmon, Bam, Yeontan and chick" Namjoon said. They are all dogs.

Outside, we play tags with the dogs chasing us. Yes, there is many but the boys is always taking care of them as we do the same to them, both of them.

I can't wait for the future plans for us.

Thanks to Namjoon, in the past he ask "Can you hear me?" I cried nodding to him. He change my life and I'm doing the same to him.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

The end!

It's finally over!! Thank you so much for the support and go support me on my other book called "The boy who smile through the pain" Jkxbts.

Love you!