9: The Aftermath of the Surgeries (Part two)

(Short chapter)

It's been two weeks, my mom isn't here anymore, just Namjoon. I cried for the passed two days ago, not able to move my jaw.

Today I was getting my bangaid off.

"Morning Hob" I saw Namjoon kiss me on my head. "Ready?" I nodded my head. He sat on the chair as I sat between his legs.

I slowly whimper as he undo my bandaid, it's feel so weird. (I don't know how to explain how I felt when I had my bangaid off. All I know it's was uncomfortable and I kept whimpering)

I felt Namjoon rubbing my shoulders, I think he was trying to tell me it's okay. Speaking of okay, I need to be careful with head nows. Two magnets inside on each side. I need to avoid being hit in the head.

"It's off" Namjoon tap my shoulder. I look at him and he took two pictures. I look at them. They had to shave on my side but lucky they made my hair better.

"My ears, they are sensitive" I sign to him. "They will be for a while, maybe two months that what the doctor say" Namjoon sign to me. "The bumps on your head is where the magnets is, it's will flatten in about four or five years" I nodded.

"In two days we see you hearing doctors to try on your devices" Namjoon sign to me. "In those two days, you will hears, it's will sound wear and uncomfortable but I will be there with you" I read his lip. We hold hands.

Now I can finally take a shower, I had to bath couple days ago. It's was awkward being naked in front of my mom but I got use to it. Namjoon did help me but not much.

"Want me to wash your hair?" Namjoon sign to me and I nodded. He help get to the kitchen. I sat on a big tall chair and lean back as Namjoon wash my hair.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Two days later.

Namjoon and I was holding hands as we walk inside the building. My mom and dad is behind us. And yes, my dad is finally with me. This is his second time seeing Namjoon but this time as boyfriends.

We waiting and that waiting turn into the doctor room.

"Hello, I have your devices ready, hear is double tapes if you prefer to be on tight on your ears" The lady hand me two bags of double tapes. I will sure use this because I don't want my devices to fall off.

"Ready?" She sign to me and I nodded. "Now our voices made sound like robots but it's will sound different soon" I nodded. Her and another person who is learning how to be one like the doctor. They place them on.

The doctor is holding three fingers.

1. 2. 3

*beep beep*

"Can you hear us? Please talk" I heard the doctor and gasp. It's sound super weird but I didn't care. "H-hobi" I saw Namjoon smile and his dimple. His voice is weird and deep. Then my parents. "Oh sweetie" next thing I know, I started crying.

"I- hear!" I can hear myself talk. I cry in joy. "Voice cute" I look at Namjoon who blush. "Ma! Pa!" I hug them.

"I noticed that his voice is bit off, I will schedule a speech appointments for him" the doctor told them. "Here is tissues" the other girl hand some to me and hand the box to Namjoon and my parents.

I was so happy, I know it's a long journey but I will work hard.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

After a month, I can talk well now and I can hear well but I still hear like echo which I can't really explain. But my ears work hard.

It's was night time. I was snuggling against Namjoon. "I'm so thankful to have you" I kiss his cheek. We haven't kiss because that is a special moment is waiting to be happened. "Me too, m-my hope" I blush at that.

We were watching my favorite all time of movie, The Lion King. First time hearing it with caption words.

"Ahh, no no" I was so happy to hear it so the movie is even better. "H-hobi, you're gon-gonna drop the po-popcorn. "Sorry, ooh I forgot!" Namjoon look confused as I grab something.

"Open this" I hand him a box. As he open it, a tear went down. What was inside is a book of pictures and quotes. We took many pictures together and I seek some pictures of him and myself. "I love it baby" he call me baby. He move me on my lap.

"I l-love you" Namjoon slowly kiss me. "I love you too" I giggles, pecking his lip again. "Re-remem-ber don't let any-anyone call you names. If th-they do, g-get me" I nodded and lay back on his chest.

Tbc

joonhiredmetospyuh