8: Surgeries (Part 1)

(It's will be short)

It's was Thursday morning, Namjoon finished up with his interview about his new book called 'My Hope'. I still have the first copy of the book. He sign it and it's made me super happy.

It's was 600 in the morning and I was getting ready for the hospital. My mom and Namjoon is coming with me but my dad isn't.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

My mom sign me in.

They had me on a hospital bed and change into a hospital gown. (This chapter will be based on me and my sister who had this surgery to hear).

"So what I'm going to do, I'm going to make medium size cuts behind your ears. Place two mangets inside. Once you awake, the nurses will move your bed here with Namjoon and Mrs. Jung" I nodded as Namjoon sign for me.

The doctor left because he had to do paper works. "I'm hungry" I sign to Namjoon. "I know you can't eat till after the surgery but you will probably be sleeping and throwing up" Namjoon sign to me, I stood over so Namjoon can laid next to me.

We cuddled some more till my mom ask if he can talk to Namjoon alone. I told them yes.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

"You're not in trouble Namjoon, but please take care of him" Namjoon was confused. "Me and his father.. We're dying" Mrs Jung told him. "I-I do-don't understand?" Namjoon ask. Then Mrs. Jung took her wig off. "I been fighting cancer, my husband is fighting a lung diseases. We didn't have the care or money to get. So please I'm giving all my trust including my husband to take care of him. I want you to be his caretaker too" she told him. "Most importantly don't tell Hoseok till we passed" Namjoon was shocked but kept his promise.

He continues to laid with me.

I have no ideas what will happen soon.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

It's was time.

Namjoon kiss my hand goodbye as my mom is me on the head goodbye.

"Ready to hear soon?" Namjoon sign behind the doctor back who she was going to do the surgery. I nodded.

An nurse push my bed to another room. They got the mask ready and the needle in my arm. One of the male nurse held ten fingers which I knew I need to count backwards.

10

9

8

7

6

.
.
.
.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Its took four hours.

I open my eyes weakly and groan. I saw the nurse who smile at me and show me a plush, it's was a teddy bear with a blanket saying get well soon.

Then I felt the bed move. I saw my mom holding my whiteboards, she wrote down saying my surgery went well. I will have to wait two weeks for my bandaids on my head to come off. The glue on my ears will come off it's own. I won't be able to shower for two weeks but Namjoon and her will help me. After five weeks I go to a hearing doctor to get my hearing devices and see what programs I need to be on to hear.

I was so excited. I will work hard for my ears hear amazing.

Namjoon came to me. "I help you to speak again" he sign to me. I know how to talk but with hearing it's will be weird to heard myself.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

After an hour, we were able to leave. As the nurse help me get in the car, I immediately laid down and went back to sleep. I'm so tired. Namjoon was next to me, he let my legs on him.

When we got home, I felt my mom hands and Namjoon arms holding me as we were in Namjoon apartment. I remember my mom asking Namjoon if I recover in his place because my parents apartment have stairs and he doesn't.

Once inside, they laid me on Namjoon couch. I was in pain and mostly tired. I fell asleep the whole day till I awake up to eat and take my pain medicine.

I shake my head no because my whole head hurts and I was crying. "Baby, you need to try" My mother sign. "Pills!" I sign. "Okay, pill first then you need to try to eat" I nodded. Namjoon place straw near me as my mom place the pill in mouth. I quickly suck the straw.

My mom place two pillows under my head so my head was up. Namjoon was feeding me soup, liquid soup.

I hope the two weeks won't be a pain in a ass.

Tbc