16: Namjoon Snapped

(Forgot about school, oops)

It's was school, Miss Parker was telling us an lesson about math which everyone don't like but some do. Namjoon is on of the person and I'm very lucky because he help me.

Sad thing right now is that Evan is back and he even worse. He beaten up me two night ago because I got him in trouble and had to leave school for awhile.

"Joonie, I'm getting hungry" I whisper to him. In class, we are allow to eat as long we don't share or eat loud.

He place a bag of gummy that he silently open on the center of our desk. "Thank you" I drew a koala as a thank you because he is that kind of animal. "Your welcome" he drew back with a sun.

Suddenly I felt a light hit on my head. I turn around and it's was him. Throwing small paper ball at me.

"Stop please" I turn back in the front and continued to listen. "Just ignore him" Namjoon fed me a gummy.

Soon after we got to do anything for free time so Namjoon and I decided to a game on his phone called BTS Island.

(Play with us, username is SunnyTae05)

"I can't do this level" I pouted. "Here, let me try" soon Namjoon passed. "Yay!" I kiss his cheek.

"Gross! Why don't date me" Evan wink at me. I felt disgusting. "Yah! I'm talking to you! Want me to beat you up again!" I felt Namjoon glare and saw his hands fist up already.

Oh boy, Namjoon snapped.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! ALL YOU DO YOU BULLIED HOSEOK! YOU HURT HIM!" He started punching him. "HOSEOK HAD TO STAY HOME FOR AWHILE BECAUSE YOU BEAT HIM UP!" God, I never seen him like this before.

"Joon!" I held him back as Miss Parker told me to take Namjoon out. "Joonie, Hobi is here" I walk him to the bathroom because his hands had blood on it. "He deserves it" Namjoon wash his hands. "I'm sorry, I know you don't like violence but h-he hurt you many times and I can't see that anymore. You lost many things, you get hurts many times, people don't treat you right" Namjoon tears up. "Oh Joon" I watch him as slip down against the wall.

"I let this slide because I love you so much" I kiss his lip. Namjoon smile weakly. It's was quiet till the door open. It's was Miss Parker.

"Boys, is everything okay?" She ask. "Yes I think so" I told her. "Namjoon, you're not in trouble, I know Evan is a bully and a trouble maker. But you do have to pay a visit with the principal. All I can you're not in trouble but might be sent home early. You can go with him too" Miss Parker told us as we nodded.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We did get sent home, well Namjoon did. I didn't want him to be alone so he sign me out too.

I was alone in the bathroom, starting to feel panic for some reasons. Breathing so heavily and sweating. Now I started crying. Bawling my eyes out.

I started to bang my head on the wall. "Baby?" I heard Namjoon voice but ignore it. It's got louder, louder till my mangets fell off and I couldn't hear anything.

I saw the door push open hard and I couldn't hear anything. I saw Namjoon mouth talking saying Baby baby, till he realized I can't hear. He place my mangets back on and started calming me down.

"I'm sorry" he place a towel on my back of my head. "It's okay baby, just a little bump" Namjoon kiss me.

"I guess today isn't our day" Namjoon chuckled as he pick me up. "Want cuddles" I immediately wrap my body against his as we laid on bed. "For my baby" Namjoon set calm music playing as he cuddles me.

"I'm really sorry" we both say at the same time. We didn't laugh, chuckle or anything. We stare at each other till Namjoon made a move.

He lean in and kiss mine lip. It's turn into something else and I immediately let Namjoon to be in control.

"May I?" Namjoon ask, getting on top of me.  I nodded. "Don't ask me anymore, you have my consent" I told him.

Our first time is about to happen.

TBC

I'm not writing smut but if you want to write the smut. DM me

Last update tonight.

One chapter left and a special one.