4: Birthday

Its mine birthday today!!!!

I'm now Seventeen. I'm with Namjoon in his apartment still. "Happy birthday to you? Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Hobi! Happy birthday to you!" I saw Namjoon holding a cake and I was lip reading his lip as he sang. I smile, I close my eyes and wish then I blow the candles.

I wish to be with Namjoon forever. Shh don't tell him.

"I get the plates" I sign to him. We quickly ate some cake before we have to go to school.

"Let me put inside so the cake is still good" Namjoon place the lid on. We got our shoes on and happily went to school.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At school

We got school a bit early because when it's my birthday or someone birthday Miss Parker always have something for me or them. And she does surprise party.

"Happy birthday Hoseok!" I hear Miss Parker hug me. "Thank you!" I smile. "The class and I have a surprise later on" I smile because I know what it is.

We got to our seats, speaking of our seats, our table is connected but out chair is not, just close.

~day Thursday, 22~

Today is my birthday, I can't believe I'm 17. Wait that means I can move in with Namjoon. My mom is okay with it because she trust Namjoon and I will have to visit her on the weekend and Namjoon can come along. My dad on the other hand don't care, my mom and I don't hardly see him. I just hope what Namjoon and I have plan will make huge change for my family. Especially my mom. And even Mickey.

The class had started.

"As you guys made know or not, today is one of our student birthday. 1, 2, 3, Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Hoseok! Happy birthday to you!" They all sang as Miss Parker carry a small cupcake for me.

"Make a wish!" Namjoon mouth talk to me. Of course, I did make the same wish but longer. I wish to be with Namjoon and have a better life with him and my family, don't forget Mickey too.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

After school.

We stop at my house before Namjoon because my mom have me something.

I got many gifts from students, I mostly ask for snacks and foods, and got photos cards of BTS by Namjoon. Namjoon did tell me he have something to tell me.

I wonder what it is?

We got to my house and I unlock the door. "My baby!" I saw my mom hug me as I read her lip. "Come here so you can go with Namjoon!" She sign.

I saw Mickey in a purple bow with a box next to him.

I open it and let out an high pitched scream, if I did. I look at Namjoon who held his ears. So I did.

"Sorry Namjoon" I sign.

It's was new plushies!!

"Thank you mom!" I hug her. "Your welcome, now take Mickey and shoot!" She being playfully as she know I like Namjoon.

I grab Mickey stuff and himself.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At Namjoon home.

We were finishing eating the cake, it's was an Rainbow vanilla cake. Namjoon say the color reminder him and rainbow, you know what that mean.

Mickey was on Namjoon couch, passed out.

"Here" Namjoon hand me a letter. "Is this-" "Yes it's your gift" He walk away not knowing where he is at.

Happy birthday my beautiful.
I got a big surprise for you, do you remember when I gave your first kiss on your head? Go there, bring tissues just in case.

I headed to the bedroom and saw Namjoon with a red bow on his head holding flowers, my birth ones, brunch of sweet mostly my favorite and sprite. He have a letter on top on him.

I sat on the bed in front of him. I grab the letter and started to read it.

Dear Hobi,
On the first day I meet you I felt a spark between us. I know this is crazy that we only knew each other for four days but this feeling is different. Seeing your smile, your personality make me want to melt inside. I know you feel the same about me. When we both confess to each other I was so happy. I also want to mention, you're beautiful. Your body, your smile, your face, your everything. Jung Hoseok, will you be my boyfriend?

I look at Namjoon who was still sitting, having the bow on his head, holding the flowers and sweets.

I started crying and nodded my head yes. I untie the bow and hug him, we are both being careful about the stuff.

"Help me and we can watch an movie in the living room" he sign as he wipe my tears away. "No, want to do it here" I sign. He smile and got his computer as I place the flowers in a cup of waters and started looking through the sweets.

"Can I keep this on you?" I sign, holding the bow. Namjoon nodded. I sat on my knees but couldn't reach. "Here" Namjoon move me on his lap and I was freaking out. "It's okay, I don't bite" Namjoon smirk. I tie the the bow on him.

This night is my favorite night so far.

TBC
joonhiredmetospyuh