12: My Parents are Dead

I decided today I would visit my parents after school. School was already almost over.

"Call me when you want to pick you up" Namjoon kiss me. "I will, and I will text you where I am" he nodded. I was planning to take the bus to my parents place because Namjoon is helping some kids with homeworks.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

I arrived my parents home. It's seem very quiet. Usually I see my mom making dinner and my dad in the living with the lights on but they are not on.

After Namjoon pay for my surgery, he brought a better place for my parents which they couldn't stop saying thank you to him.

I knock on the door first but no answer so I use my key that my mom gave me.

"H-hello?" I call out and no answers. Suddenly I see Mickey, he acted scared like something happened. I let my dog stay with them a bit because they started to miss me.

"Mickey! What's wrong?" I petted the dog, he tugged my pants towards my parents door and that when everything change.

I yell, I scream and cried as I saw my mom hanging from the ceiling fan and my dad dead on the bed.

I think an neighbor heard me and came in the small house.

"Oh dear" I heard her say. "Ma! Pa!" I started shaking my dad body but no answer. I lift my mom out of the rope and no answers.

I slip down on the wall to the floor where Mickey rush over. The lady call 911 as I click on my emergency contact.

Namjoon.

I stare at myself in the mirror they had. I look off now.

Help came and they just let me be after they saw my phone and Mickey was barking at him.

"Let me in!! I'm the boy boyfriend! He need me!" I heard Namjoon loud voice. "Hey hey, let him in" an officer told the other officer.

"Baby!" He wave his hand against my face. But I didn't answers. He lift me into his arms and lap as he hug me including Mickey.

"My parents are dead" the was the last thing I say before everything went black.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Namjoon pov

"Baby??!" I shook his body. "Sir, let me check him" I saw a nurse guy. I laid Hoseok against the wall and grab Mickey.

"Please wait outside" I nodded.

"Is this his parents?" I ask one of the guys. The bodies were cover and ready to go. "Yes" the guy said.

I don't normally pray but for some reasons I did for them. "Please live in a peaceful lives and I will keep your promises for Hoseok" Amen.

I waited till I saw Hoseok on the stretcher. He had mask and I was told that he was in shocked. I went in the car with him.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At the hospital, I couldn't bring Mickey in even though he is servere dog but it's for many reasons. So he was left with an nurse at the daycare for kids. I told her not to let anyone touch him because he will get aggressive.

I was in the room where Hoseok was, holding his hand. Kissing his forehead every chance I get. I knew this day would come when his dad told me they will end theirs suffering soon.

I wish I was the one found them and not Hoseok. Now he is going to be so traumatized.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Back to Hoseok pov

I felt light kisses on my forehead and slowly woke up.

"Baby?" I look around and saw Namjoon. Then everything went through my head. "Ma! Pa!" I started screaming till a nurse and two doctors came to my room. The nurse place an needle in me. And slowly calm down.

"What was that?" Namjoon ask. "It's to help him calm down" the nurse told him. Then the doctor started talking to me, how I went into shocked and I can say goodbye to my parents. Then lastly one of them know me well and suggested that I go see the therapist. They also told me they wanted to end their suffering and I was confused but they told me.

I had Namjoon help to get the morgue place as we follow the doctors.

I saw their pale faces as we got in.

"Mom! Dad!" I let tears roll down. "I love you, will miss you till I die. I just don't understand why you didn't tell me or Namjoon!" I look at Namjoon who had a guilty face. "Actually I knew it's was coming" I was shocked. "Before you do anything, your mom didn't want you to know because they knew you were going to try to help them." Namjoon continue to tell me and now I wasn't mad at him.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Many hours passed and I got to go home.

I was completely quiet as we got home. We did get Mickey too. Namjoon help me get into a bath and got me into my pj.

He also let school know I wouldn't be back for a while. But he will be and he told me he will help me with work.

He laid me on the bed as I stare in the ceiling.

"They were my best friends even though they are my parents. They made sure I go school, got fed, got care and love. Even if we didn't have money they would always make sure I'm okay" I suddenly spoke.

"It's okay to let it out" Namjoon held me in his tight hold and I bail my eyes out.

I'm going to miss them.

tbc

Double update because it's my first day of college.