1: Met Somone

(It's always Hoseok pov but if it's someone then I will change it, also this book is based on me and my sister who are deaf)

Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok. Your daily ball of sunshine well that what my parents always tell me.

Let me tell my story.

When I was born, I didn't cry like other baby did. My parents thought there was something wrong with me but no. They had doctors study me and did tests on me. That when they found out I was completely deaf.

The sad part, my parents couldn't afford to paid the surgeries. Since I'm bit older now, we still can paid so my parents taught me sign language ever since I was baby.

That's about to change. So please sit down or laid down and relax.

Author-nim wanted to tell you something, sorry for mistakes.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

I felt shaking till I realized it's was my mother. "Wake up love" she signed. "Dad made breakfast, your backpack and shoes are down stairs" she signed. "Okay, let me get dress" I sign back to her.

I waited till my mom left. Once she did, I jump out of bed, grab my clothes from my desk and ran to my bathroom. I normally take showers in the morning but I took one last night. Because me and my service dog Mickey play in the mud.

Hehe.

Speaking of Mickey, he is my dog, service dog. He is a hearing dog. Also an support dog too. He is my only best friend beside of my parents.

I brush my teeth as I fix my hair. (He have dark brown hair)

(This is what he is wearing)

I love wearing bright and dark outfits. My parents tell me I always look so good and I should be a fashion designer.

I quickly made my bed and dash to the kitchen. My parents and I live in a small house that we can barely paid for. My mom work the manager of the apartment complex that why we haven't been kick out. I feel bad for her, my dad he work for many jobs. They won't let me work because they want me to experience my teenage years and meet someone.

"We are having bread with butter" my mom spoke as I read her lip. I can read lips if I can see them. "Thank you" I sign as I took a bite. "Where is the dad?" I sign. "He went work" she sign. "Oh, I'm done" I signed and smile. "Okay, get ready for the bus" I read his lip.

I ride on the public bus, there is a bus stop directly at my school. What is amazing is that the bus driver know sign language even the person who get me after school.

"I will, love you mom" I show her first her heart. "Love you too" she hug me.

I quickly put on my shoes. Made sure my backpack have everything, even my special notebook I write into. I had my key and lock the door behind.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At school.

"Bye, have a great day!" I sign and smile at the men. "You too" he sign.

I got off of the bus and skip in my school. I go to a special school. Well sorta, some kids are here because they are troublemaker.

"Hi Miss Parker!" I smile at my teacher. "Hello Hobi, are you ready today?" Miss Parker sign. She have been my teacher since I was a toddler. She is amazing and my second mom because she help me and my family out when we need help. "Yes" I nodded. "We have a new person coming in today, would you like me have him sit with you?" She ask. "Yes please" I signed.

She let me sit in my seat. I took my notebook out.

~day Monday, 22~

Today Miss Parker say a new student is coming, I heard it's a he. I wonder if he cute. I don't know if someone want someone like me. I wish I can hear my voice. If I even I get a boyfriend, I won't be able to hear him.

I wish I can the music while I'm dancing, I feel the beat because of the vibration. I repeat the vibration till I remembeize it.

It's so hard.

I'm waiting for class to start, most of the students are nice, some are not especially one. He is a homophobic, bullied, everything you name of. He is a trouble marker that why he is here. I just wish he wasn't in this class. His name was Even.

Oh, I got to go. The bell rings

After writing, I put my stuff away and listen.

"Today we are having a new student, please welcome him" Miss Parker spoke and sign at the same time.

"H-hello I-I'm Nam-namjoon" the tall male bow. I was surprised he sign, maybe he is like me. It's also look like he had hard time speaking, maybe he have speech problem.

"Please take a seat to Hoseok" I saw her sign. "Hi you're Hoseok right? Miss Parker told me about you!" He sign. "Yes that me, you know sign language?" I ask, signing back. "Yes, I tend to sign because I have speech problem" he smile. I gasp. "You have dimples?" I think I spoke. I don't know how my voice sound. "How does my voice sounds?" I ask. "Your voice is beautiful but a little crakly" he sign. "Yeah, I don't have money to get surgeries, so I don't know my voice is. I don't even know how I even sound" I sign to him. "It's okay, maybe I can help you and your family" he sign. "Really, but how?" I ask. "I'm an author, I wrote this book called 'El Deafo' is about this girl, suddenly get sick and end up becoming deaf" Namjoon explains. "Woah, I read that book!! I have it, could you sign it one day?" I ask, signing. "Sure! Also I can also help you with works if you need too. Im really smart!" He smile.

I like him, he is handsome, cute, his smile, his dimples and many things.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At the end of the day.

"Excuse me, would you like to hang with me?" I ask Namjoon. "Sure" Namjoon say as I ran his lip. "Don't you need to ask your parents?" I ask. "Nope, I'm 18 and live alone. My parents are going through a bad divorce so I don't talk to them much" Namjoon explains, looking down. I felt sad till I hugged him.

The bus have arrived. "I have bus passed" I sign to Namjoon and I told him this bus card is special, I don't have to paid and I can have two or more with me because of my disability. (I don't know how to explain the bus card but I have one. I don't have to pay neither does my sister)

We got on my bus, I let Namjoon pull the level/core to stop the bus. The bus stop litterly is in front of my house.

I told him about my family situation, I also let my parents know about Namjoon.

"Wow, you're really cute" he sign. I blush and thank you. "I wonder how you sound, I bet your voice is deep" I sign to him. "My voice is deep but you probably won't because of my speech problem" he signed. "Don't say that, I'm sure your voice beautiful" I sign. "Thank you, you too as well"

I let him inside of my apartment. "Sorry if my apartment to small" I sign. "Don't be, not everyone is perfect" Namjoon signed.

I found animals crackers to eat for us as we watch paw patrol. I explain to him that I act younger then I really am. No, I'm not a little. I love kids shows and other.

I'm glad I'm met someone and that someone is Namjoon.

Tbc

Please comments I love them and vote too. Love you, don't forget that!