2: Lyrics

I felt my dog licking my face. It's was Mickey.

"Wake up boys, Tim for school" my mother sign and spoke. Namjoon end up staying over. My parents love him already and they even trust me to go over his apartment which I'm going to later after school.

I shook Namjoon more after my mom work up. "My mom say we're going to be late" I sign to him. "Wait really?" I read his lip. "Just kidding! She waiting us for breakfast!" I signed. I saw him groaned in my pillow. We slept on my bed because we are guys, that's fine, right?..

"Here, you can borrow my hoodie" I tap on his shoulder and sign. He was going to wear his short from yesterday and my hoodie. "Thank you" he signed.

(Both of them in black long shorts)

We quickly got changed. I change in my room and he change in the bathroom.

We went to the kitchen. "I was able to get some food yesterday, I made rice and noodle" she show us two bowls. "Thank you mom, but you didn't have to do that" I sign and hug her. I saw Namjoon smile. "I have to go now, love you and it's nice meeting you" She sign and spoke.

"I really sorry about the food. Money is hard, we do have money but can't afford sometimes" I explain to him. "I get it, I was like you till I became a book writer" Namjoon sign.

We both smile and ate.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At school.

"Hi Miss Parker!" I wave. "Hello Hobi, I see you have two bags" Miss Parker spot it. "Yeah! I'm staying over Namjoon apartment because he stay with me!!" I smile as I explain. "Well I'm glad you two are having fun. You guys will be close so quick" Miss Parker help them put their bags away in the cubby.

I took my notebook and I saw Namjoon take a notenook out too but it's a bit smaller then mine. I wonder what he is writing about.

~day Tuesday, 22~

I like Namjoon a lot, I hope we can be something more. Is that werid? Is that too fast? I want to go slow, of course to that. I saw him open a notebook like mine but a bit smaller. He keep thinking then writering.

Ooh, I know, I write a note. Sorry papers.

I tear a paper out.

May I ask what are you writing?

Class haven't started yet, I place that paper on his desk that is connected to mine. He read it then wrote. He hand it back.

I'm writing lyrics I want to become an Rapper when I'm better at talking but it's missing something. I keep thinking that I'm not meant to do this alone.

I read then I wrote something.

Maybe I can help, I always dreamed to become a rapper but I'm just a dancer. If only if I can hear

He wrote back

You will hear one day, I promise you. Also can I see you dance at my place?

I gave Namjoon a thumb up.

"Today class, I want you and your partner to do 20 questions. Ten for you and ten for the other" Miss Parker write an example on the white board.

I'm so glad Miss Parker ask me about Namjoon.

We turn our chairs so we are facing each other.

"Can I go first?" I ask as I sign. "Yes" I read his lip. "What is your favorite color?" I ask. "Purple because it's mean trust and love" Namjoon answer. "I love purple too" I smile and flap my hands. When I get happy, I do random dances or flap my hands/arms. "Cute" I read his lip and blush.

"Okay, favorite song?" I ask. "Mm I love all songs with my heart, probably Spring Day by BTS" Namjoon sign. Oh my god I love BTS. Jin the leader, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok the rapper Jimin and Jungkook the main vocals. Jin is the main dancer and his look, chef kiss. "Are you okay?" He talks my shoulder. "Sorry I love them!!" I show him how much I love them. "Who is you bias and bias wrecker?!" I ask him. "Taehyung and Jungkook!!" Namjoon te him. "Mine is Jin Jimin, and Yoongi!! But I love all of them equally" I signed. "Me too" he sign. "Have you met them or see them?" I ask. "No" I shook my head too.

(I can relate..)

We ask each other many questions. So many things we learned about each other, especially we learn we are both Army!! We don't own lots of merch but all it's matter for the boys to be happy.

"Ok class lunch time!" Gosh the time went fast. "Follow me!" I sign  to Namjoon. We both grab our lunch.

I told him up on the hill under the tree. We can't go far because of the fences. "I sit here because no one can't brother me well they don't even know I exist but I proof them wrong when I can get my surgeries and we can become famous!" I sign to them. "I love that, I will help you!" Namjoon say. "Thank you, but you don't have too" I sign, opening my lunch box. "I want to, I'm sorta of famous because of my book. I made different in life and I want to help" I smile at him. "Thank you" I hug him.

We ate and signed to each other.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At Namjoon apartment.

We don't do school work at home, only at school. I was at his apartment. If Namjoon could help me with the surgeries wth my parents. I can finally hear him, my parents and I. It's crazy how well we are together.

Namjoon apartment is better then mine is. Two bathroom, two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a front porch.

"How old are you by the way?" Namjoon ask. "16 in a half, why?" I ask. "I'm 18. I don't know, I been looking for a roommate and I just thought of you"  Namjoon explain. "Maybe when I'm 17, it's coming the month, on the 14" I sign to him. He nodded.

I got comfortable in his apartment. My stuff was in his bedroom. We were in the living room. "Wanna watch a movie?" He ask me. "Sure, just put on caption on" I signed. "I wish I can hear the tv shows and movies" I pouted. "You will soon, I promise" I smile at that.

How did I get lucky to find him?
Is he actually going to help me to hear?

Tbc

Am I going to fast?

I just want Namjoon to help him and his parents out and Namjoon can take him on cool trip, like go to the movies, work on an album together, etc.

Did I foreshadow?