3: Bullied

(Just want to say Hoseok is self-conscious about his body

(Just want to say Hoseok is self-conscious about his body. I will be mentioning ED, throwing up and I will put warning)

It's was Wednesday.

I gently open his eyes. I look around and froze. My body is being wrap by Namjoon and Namjoon was shirtless.

What the hell happened last night?

We were watching a movie, I know that but what happened?

...

I yawn causing Namjoon to yawn. "Are you tired?" I saw Namjoon sign, I nodded. Placing my head on his shoulder. Hopefully he doesn't mind.

Suddenly I felt myself lift, he was carrying me. We're already in our pjs. He was holding me like my life depending on him as he move the sheets and place me in.

That when my eyes felt sleepy. "Goodnight" I read that from his lip as he kiss my head. I was so tired to be excited.

...

I was shocked, he kiss me on my head. He is so beautiful, his face. So handsome. I shouldn't be doing this. "Like my face that much" I read Namjoon lip, shit, he is awake. I couldn't speak, only blush. "It's okay, I normally don't think I'm handsome" Namjoon sat up as he sign. "Really? To be honest you are really handsome" I sign, blushing. "Th-thank you" aww I think he stutters as I read his lip. "Thank you for carrying me to bed, sorry if I'm heavy" I sat up. "You weren't and don't say that, you're perfect just the way you are" I blush. Finally some nice words for once.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We were at school. Sitting together like always. He was coloring as I was opening my notebook.

~day Wednesday, 22~

I think I'm falling in love more with him. His dimples, his smile, everything about his face is handsome. I can't get enough with him. I'm glad we got along well and became really close just in two days. Can't wait what the future hold for us.

Suddenly my notebook was taking away, its was Evan.

(Warning)

"What's this? Ooh you like someone!" I knew he was about read it out loud, all I could do is cried. "Look another one, I hate my body, I'm fat. The people were right" I saw that Namjoon clenched his hands. "Give it back!" Namjoon grip on my notebook. He know about it and respect my privately.

Then Miss Parker came to the reuse. "Namjoon take him for a walk, I will keep his book safe" Miss Parker sign to him, knowing Namjoon is too stud to speak after he push Evan away.

Namjoon grab my hands, he took me out to the hallway then outside in the back where we have play time.

"Are you okay?" I saw Namjoon sign, I was so embarrassed. "You know, I think I'm falling in love more with you and that is truth. You're beautiful Hobi" Namjoon sign to me. He call me Hobi. "You do?" I sign. "Yeah, I know we only know each other for two days. But I can't explain and I know you don't either. But I'm waiting for the right moment" he sign and held my hands.

I look at him and he look at me. "Let me wipe the tears away on your beautiful face" I read his lip, I blush and felt his sleeve wipe my tears. "Are you feeling better now?" I nodded.

We walk back to class. Miss Parker smile at us and we went to out seats. I noticed that Namjoon is constantly looking at me and soon he told me he wanted to make sure I'm okay.

"As we may know it's the middle on the week! And on Wednesday we.. Drum rolls!"  She sign and we did the drum rolls. "We color and paints!!" She made us all so happy. I love Wednesday. "You can color or paint alone or with someone* She sign.

And of course Namjoon and I are doing it together. He grab all the paints we need and the color pencils. I grab papers, water cups and paint brushes.

The painting was so beautiful, the background is beautiful all many bright colors. Pretty much called pride. There was a black swing with both of us on it, holding hands, leaning our heads together. Our drawing was my dog Mickey is bright color.

(The painting is based on me, I wish I can share it but I'm at a store oof. Also it's three of us on the swing but you know had to change it because of the story)

"Wow so beautiful you guys!" Miss Parker praise us. "We made another of both of them" I sign as Namjoon show the other two. Still the same as the other ones. "I will definitely put these up with the others. You guys made have lunch now" she sign.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

After school.

We were at his home now. "Keep these, my birthday is coming up and I will be able to move in with you" I sign to him. "Are you sure" I nodded. "You still want to move in with me?" He sign. "Yes, you done so much to me and I own you" I sign. "You don't own me anything, you are here with me and that all it's matter" Namjoon cup my cheeks.

He was about to lean in but stop.

"Sorry" he sign. "No no it's okay" I sign. He smile at me.

How am I so lucky to have him?

TBC

Edit: made two mistakes, please ignore it