10: Health is First then Us

Mention of both ed and body words warning!!

These passed days been amazing. I'm better with my hearing and talking.

"Mor-morning H-hobi" Namjoon woke me up. "Morning, what's the time?" I ask him. We both kinda miss sign language so sometimes we do it. "It's 7:00, we h-have ab-about an h-hour" I nodded.

I got up as he did, we walk to our washroom. We already took a shower last night, not together. We aren't that comfortable yet. I was brushing my teeth as he was. Suddenly I got urge to go under his hoodie. I wash my mouth and sneak under his hoodie.

"Hello" I giggle, feeling so warm with his body. "H-hello" he peck my nose. I got out of his hoodie because he was done.

"W-want to swim t-today?" Namjoon ask me. "Yes! I can wear my swim suit that mom got me, as long you don't judge me" I look down till Namjoon tip my head up with his finger on my chin. "I'll ne-never do that, dr-dress in what-whatever you fe-feel comfortable in" Namjoon told me. "Okay, let me change then!" I smile and peck his cheek.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

(Without the skirt bottom, also just imagine the side of the bottom is bit wider because of his dick)

I don't know if I should wear this. I mean it just going to be us but it's a public pool.

"W-wow" I turn around, seeing Namjoon jaw drop. "Do I look cubby?" I suddenly ask, changing Namjoon expression. "N-no! Cu-cubby or not, y-you're beautiful n-no matter what!" Namjoon held my arms. "Should I still wear it?" I ask him. "Y-yes, only if y-you want too" I decided to keep it on.

I took Namjoon hoodie when he went to change into his swim short. "N-no one isn't allowed to see your bottom" I felt Namjoon pull his hoodie down more. "You scared me" it's the truth. "You almost got a full sentence! Only just the no!!" I was so happy for him. "Re-really!?" Namjoon smile was so big. I shook my head yes and hug him.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We quickly ate breakfast and walk to the pool. We had our towels, waters and some gummies snacks.

We sat our stuff down and Namjoon jump in.

"Joonie!" I whined because the water reach to me. "S-sorry, j-jump!" Namjoon open his arms. I still can't get enough of his chest, he always work out at house but damn how is his body is like that already and mine is cubby. I hate my stretch marks, and baby fats.

"B-baby?" Namjoon snap out of my thoughts. "What-whatever you're th-thinking is wrong" Namjoon swam close to the edge. I sat down as my legs is in water. He place his arms/hands around neck. "I have to many stretch marks and baby fats! I tried not to think about because I don't want to go back to my old problem where is me and the toilet or straving myself" I cried on to his shoulder. (Also he is still wearing his devices but he will take it's off when he in the water. They will use sign language)

"H-hey, I will help y-you" Namjoon make me look at him. "Y-your stretch marks are beautiful. You're b-baby fats make you cute. I l-love everything about you" I wipe my eyes. "You really mean it?" I ask and he nodded.

That when the realization hit me. I was very close to his face. I think this is our moment. "You're so beautiful, my hope" he didn't want stammer or anything. It's made me happy he getting better. "You're so handsome, my dimples" we both smile till our body lean toward toward together.

Our lip lip touch. It's made my heart repeating doing backflips. He grip on my back of hair. The kiss was slowly turn into something else.

But soon we let go to breathe.

"Let's me take my devices off" he nodded. I took both of them off. I'm supposed to get my waterproof stuff coming in the mail soon.

I jump in as Namjoon caught me. I knew I was giggles out loud when Namjoon lift me up. Suddenly my dick started to hurts.

Namjoon look at me in shock. "I'm sorry" I blush, rubbing my arm. "Don't be, m-may I help?" Namjoon ask, I started thinking and slowly nodded. I felt his big hand over my crotch. He slowly rub it as I felt this feeling I never had before then I felt urge to go. "Joon!" I gasp as I came. "What was that?" I ask. "That was cum. Are you feeling better?" He ask me without stammering. I nodded.

After that whole thing, we had fun playing together in the water.

Health is First then us.

Tbc

I'm 😪