"Sure thing"

He makes our drinks and hands them to us. We both say thank you.

We stand chatting with each other, my eyes still searching for Lou. I wanted to ask Debbie where she is but I stop myself. I see Daphne. I make my way over to her.

"Hello, I'm Gwen...I hope you are having a good night"

She turns around to face me "hello" she looks me up and down "you look amazing, Lou has spoke a lot about you..." She then smiles at me "I hope you enjoy yourself"

"I will, thank you"

"I'll catch up with you later Gwen, have a good time"

She walks off to talk to some other guests. I see Tammy from across the room who gives me a wave. I wave back. My eyes still searching for Lou.

Me and Gemma take a seat on the sofa after getting another glass of wine. Gemma places a hand on my thigh.

"Are you looking for her"

"Looking for who?"

"Lou...of course"

"Sorry" I laugh slightly "is it that obvious"

"It is" she laughs "I've not seen her either, maybe she never came"

"Yeah maybe" I run my hands through my hair.

I try to get her out of my head and focus on the woman I came here with.

"I'm sorry, so how are you feeling? That red wine is starting to hit me"

"Me too, I'm feeling a bit tipsy" We both giggle

"Do you want another glass? I'm going to get one"

"That would be great"

As I stand up I feel Gemmas hand run down my back then over my ass. I turn to give her a flirty smile before walking away. I stand at the bar while waiting for our drinks to be ready. I suddenly feel a familiar touch come up behind me. It's Lou, she wraps her arms around my waist from behind. Her head rests on my shoulder. I flinch slightly.

"Hello gorgeous" she whisper in my ear.

I pull away from her, quickly scanning the room. I take a good look at her, she's in a suit...its hard to take my eyes off her. She looks so good.

"Where's your date?" I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

She looks confused "I don't have a date"

"Where's the woman you came with"

"She's talking to someone I think, she's not my date...shes a work friend"

"A good friend" I frown at her

"No...just a friend, that's all"

The barman interupts to hand me the two glasses of wine.

"Two glasses of wine" she raises an eyebrow

"Yeah...one for me..." I clear my throat "one for Gemma"

"Gemma..." she looks down at the floor "I didn't think you would bring someone"

"You said I could bring a friend" I search for her eyes

"I know...I better get back to Sophie"

She kisses my cheeck before she leaves me. I take the two glasses of wine back to where I left Gemma, her eyes light up when she sees me walking over. She takes a glass from my hand.

"I seen Lou come in" she quickly tells me

"Yeah, she came over to speak to me"

"I can't believe how stunning she is, no wonder you like her"