Chapter XIV- Renegade

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're right." He says, sounding annoyed. I peak out at him, he's holding his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes.

"You ok?" I ask, and he looks at me.

"Yeah, just tired." He says, standing. He walks towards me and gives me another quick kiss, then turns away and walks from the room. I smile, and turn back to see a figure in the mirror.

"I see you and that Winchester boy are getting comfortable." They say, then turn towards me. It's the yellow eyed demon.

"Go away," I say, tightening my fists by my side.

"Did you like your nice tattoo? It was a nice addition, I think." He smirks, "It show's that you're mine." I part my lips, thinking of what to say,

"What?" I whisper,

"Oh, you didn't know that?" He makes a face of mock pity, stepping toward me, "Poor girl," his face contorts into a vicious grin.

"That wasn't apart of our deal, ok? You have to take it back, right now!" I yell, my voice breaking in anger.

"I don't have to ask to claim you, dear. I was being nice about the other stuff." He stops, inches away.

"You fucking bitch," I say between clenched teeth and, before I really know what I'm doing, wrap my hands around his throat. He looks stunned for a second, then his eyes flash with a smile. He flings me backwards without even touching me. I hit the wall, feeling as if gravity has shifted.

"Doesn't this seem familiar? Oh, yes, the night I slaughtered your parents," He hisses while slitting yellow eyes at me.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I yell as loud as I can through the force of weight on me.

"Oh, really?" He laughs as if it's a joke, an invisible hand wraps itself around my throat, and I reach up as best I can to grab it. There's no proof the hand's there, only my ability to feel it choking me to death. I claw at the empty area where a hand should be, gasping for air, my head becoming light.

There's a knock on the door next to me, and the yellow eyed demon smiles.

"To make this very clear," He comes close to me, whispering softly, "you aren't allowed to let Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, or anybody," he emphasized the last word, "take your... Flower." He says, sneering. "Do I make myself clear?" He asks, touching my cheek with his finger. I know exactly what he means, my virginity, I just don't know why.

"Fuck you." I angrily tell him, not going to do anything he says.

"If you happen to disobey me, I swear I'll kill the Winchesters and bathe in their blood. Then, I'll kill everyone you love... And from that moment on, every man, women, or child you ever come to care for, I will kill." He threatens. There's another, more impatient, knock on the door and Dean yells my name.

"It'd do you good to listen to me... I'll be watching." He says, then disappears. I drop to the floor, coughing for air. I feel light, almost like I'm floating, because of the pressure that's been taken off of me. There's more knocks, but I ignore them for a few seconds. It's impossible for me to stand, and I'm still having trouble catching my breath. The door is forced open, and I assume it's Sam's lock-picking skills that did the trick.

"Layla, what's wrong with you?" Dean asks, dropping on one knee by my side. I turn to him, my face heated up with anger.

"The yellow-eyed demon," I breath in, "was here." I say, coughing. Sam and Dean exchange a look.

"What'd he want? Are you ok?" Sam asks, dropping down to get a look at my throat.

"Jesus, did he choke you?" Dean says, pressing the soft skin with his thumb. I wince, reaching up to cover it.