Bitch

Jieun stares at the women before her. She was puzzled since her eyes landed on the woman sitting opposite her at the dining table. A lot of questions were roaming in her head, but she dared not ask them to the women before her. She keeps quiet and waits for Jungkook to come down and explain.

Jieun carefully eyed the woman before her, not in a lustful way but in a suspicious way. Since the woman showed up at the dining table, she didn't utter a single word. Jieun tried to talk with her, but the woman was full of attitude. She simply ignored Jieun and focused on her phone.

Jieun finds it rude. So she zips up her mouth and waits for Jungkook.

Soon, Jungkook came down and sat in front of them. The woman quickly shoved her phone into her bag and smiled sweetly at Jungkook.

"Did you have any trouble on the way here?" Jungkook asked the woman.

"No. I fell asleep on the way here. Also, your house is so big and nice. I just love it. Once again, I'm sorry for the trouble. Also, thank you for helping me. You're so nice," the woman said, smiling at him.

Jungkook nodded and turned his head to Jieun, who was looking down at her food and eating. She heard their conversation, but she acted like she doesn't give a shit about them.

"Jieun" Jungkook calls out her name, and Jieun looks up at him.

"Baby, let me introduce you to my girlfriend. Liz, this is my daughter, Jieun, and Jieun, this is Liz," Jungkook said.

Jieun opened her eyes wide, not believing what she just heard. She thought that women would be his friends.

"Nice to meet you, Jieun." The woman smiles bitterly at her, and Jieun takes the hint that a bitch is sitting opposite her.

Jieun was shocked to learn that the man who posed in front of the public as her father has a freaking girlfriend?. He never told her about having a girlfriend before.

"Nice to meet you too," Jieun replied quickly.

Liz is the same girl who Jungkook fucked at the club a month ago. It was just a one-night stand. Well, that's all it was until she started to appear in front of him more.

Jungkook is a regular customer at the bar. He had never seen her before, but after spending a night with her, he started to see her more often at the bar.

Liz always reaches out first to Jungkook. Jungkook knows what she wants. But he is not interested in her; she has a pretty face but is not good at sex.

But then he ends up using her again for his desire. And that's when he decided to keep her. But the b*tch turns out to be a smart cat. She refused to pay her rent and accused the landlord of torturing her. This takes her to the police station and gets Jungkook involved in that, and Jungkook, being a gentleman, gives her the pass to move into his house and live with him.

It happened in such a short time that Jungkook didn't get time to tell Jieun about it.

Just like that, a week has passed since Liz started living with Jungkook.

Liz was good news for Jieun. She thought Jungkook would give more attention to his girlfriend than her. But it was the opposite. Instead, she notices a change in him. Jungkook seems to care less about Liz.

He allows her to go to parties, wearing shorts and all. He gave her all the freedoms that Jieun wanted to have. Liz would sometimes come home drunk, but Jungkook would never scold her for that. He's all sweet and lovely towards her, but not to Jieun.

Jieun hates it. She's tired of being in his cage. She wants freedom, just like Liz. She also knows Jungkook will never allow it.

Sometimes, Jieun finds herself questioning their relationship. She sees Liz enjoy the money of Jungkook, while Jungkook seems to not give a fuck about her. It's like Jungkook won't mind if his girlfriend sleeps with other men.