Tattoo guy

11 years later...

Dressed in all black, Jieun walks towards the coffin before saying her last goodbye to her beloved grandmother. Every step she takes, she feels her legs getting more numb. She's doing everything people are telling her to do for the peace of her grandmother's soul. She feels like a robot. She doesn't want to do all these rituals, as she still feels everything is a dream. A bad dream. A nightmare where she's trapped.

Today, early in the morning, the maids found her grandma dead on her bed. Jieun woke up in the morning just to see her beloved grandmother lying on the bed, pale and frozen.

This is something Jieun never imagined. She was all she had. She was her everything. Now that she is gone. Jieun doesn't know what to do anymore. Ever since she learned about her death, Jieun went into a daze. She didn't shed a single tear, nor did she say anything. She has become deaf and mute at the loss of her beloved grandmother.

Seeing her sitting all alone on the bench in the garden, the maids felt deep concern for her. They know how much Jieun loves her grandma. They also know that there's only one person who can make her talk.

"Jieun," a familiar male voice, spoke up in a low tone beside her. Jieun then felt a hand over her hands. She looked up at the owner of the hand and voice.

"Wonho," she mumbled.

" I heard what happened and I'm sorry."

The boy pushed when Jieun ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. The tears she had been saving all this time finally came out. She starts to sob in his arms, and the boy wraps his muscular hand around her small frame. He gently stroked her hair to calm her down.

Wonho is Jieun's childhood friend. He lives two blocks away from their house. They have been together since Jungkook left Jieun to live with his grandma. They also went to the same school.

However, after completing secondary school, Wonho's parents transferred him to another school. Since then, they started to go to different schools, but they never stopped seeing each other after school.

"Feeling better now?" Wonho palmed her face, wiping tears from her cheeks.

Jieun nodded between his big hands and sniffed, looking up at him with her puffy red eyes.

Wonho caresses her cheeks lovingly and leans in to plant a kiss on her forehead. He often does this to let her know that he will be here for her.

____

From afar, a pair of eyes were watching them. It was no one other than Jungkook. He was there all the time, watching them from afar.

A moment ago, he was hurt to see his baby girl all depressed. He wanted to approach her, but he was a bit nervous. A long time has gone by since he last saw her. He never thought he would meet her in this dreadful moment. The last time he saw her was when she was 9. She was a kid back then, but now she's a grown, beautiful woman.

Just when Jungkook gathers all his courage to face her. Wonho entered the scene, and Jungkook had to stop to see what they were doing.

His jaw clenched when he kissed her forehead. He got mad at her for letting another man touch her. Jungkook feels like tearing Wonho's hand off his body. Only God knows how much Jungkook wants to tear the boy from her and punch him to death for touching her.

He just can't bear the scene that's happening in front of him. Jungkook feels like he is going to explode anytime, and then this happens.

Wonho kissed her on the lips. That's it. The beast inside him woke up, and he lost all his control over it.