His

Half lying and sitting on the leather couch of the bar, Jungkook was smoking when Jimin appeared before him. Jungkook gestured for him to sit down on the opposite seat. Jimin settles down on the seat, and the guard standing behind Jungkook ventures forward to pour some liquor for Jimin. Once he handed the wine glass to Jimin, he returned to his previous place.

Jimin tastes the wine glass and crunches his face at the strong taste of the wine. Jungkook chuckled at him, which caught Jimin's attention. He smiles a little and puts the glass down on the table before him.

"I have news for you," Jimin said, taking out an envelope from his pocket.

"What news?" Jungkook asks and takes a sip from his drink.

"Liz's dead," Jimin said, placing an envelope on the table before him.

"And here is your revenge," he added.

Jungkook hummed and hauled a puff of smoke from the stogie, then let it all out of his mouth. He enjoys watching flares fade away. He then smashes the stogie down on the case and takes a sip of his wine.

Right now, Jungkook is one of his owned bars, 'jelo'. This is the place where Jungkook comes often. Also, this is the place where he meets Liz and thinks about using her for his benefit.

Hearing Liz's death news, his face lifts. He looks happy. Jungkook didn't feel a smidgen of compassion towards her. Instead, he laughed out after checking out the papers in the envelope.

" Finally. "Jungkook smirked and handed the envelope to the man behind him, who took the envelope and placed it inside a bag.

"Are you not feeling bad about Liz?" Jimin asked, leaning back in the soft chair.

"Not a bit. She was a bitch. She tried to separate me from Jieun," Jungkook said with no emotion in his eyes as he recalled all she did to separate them.

Jimin was about to say something but stopped when Jungkook's phone rang up. Jungkook looked at the screen of his phone before answering the call.

"Sir, she is with her friend, Masha. They are partying in one of your bars. Jelo bar," the man said.

Jungkook lifts his head and scans the drunk people before him. She can't be here.

" Is she okay? " Jungkook asked.

"She's okay, but..." the man over the phone trailed off in hesitation.

Jungkook frowns and speaks in a heavy voice.

" but what? "

"She has caught the attention of Lee's son, Lee Kwang." Jungkook cut him off and ordered him in a stern voice.

"Get Jieun out of here and take her home. Right now, "

" Okay."

With that, Jungkook hung up the call and put the device down. Jimin watched Jungkook in confusion as he took another stogie and began to smoke. Jimin knows Jungkook only smokes when he's tense. He also knows if he asks him anything now, he won't answer him. He likes to keep everything to himself.

______

Jieun settled down on the seat close to the bar counter and ordered a drink for her and Masha.

They talk for some time until Masha excuses herself to talk with her boyfriend. Jieun sighed, feeling forlorn, and watched the people dancing before her.

" Can I sit with you? "

Out of nowhere, Jieun heard a male voice speak up beside her. She turns her head to see an attractive, red-haired boy peering down at her cheerfully.