A sin was committed

This chapter has an explicit scene. You can skip it if you are not okay with mature content.

______

Things are not the same between them anymore. Jungkook found it hard to face Jieun the next morning. Last night, he did something that he couldn't take back.

Jungkook has anger issues. He loses control of himself when he gets angry.

Also, he can't help but get very protective when it comes to her. There's always a tingling feeling in his heart for Jieun. He never had this feeling for anyone before. He doesn't know what's up with this sudden feeling. The fear of losing a loved one was gone when his grandma died. But now, with Jieun by his side,. He sometimes feels that heart-aching fear. He's afraid of losing her.

Sometimes Jungkook would go insane just at the thought of her leaving him. It's been months since she started to live with him. Ever since Jieun started to live in his house, Jungkook has stopped spending nights outside. No matter how late he gets, he will make it home for her.

Before, he would come occasionally for rest or something else. Otherwise, he doesn't know anything about his house. How many rooms does his house have? Or how many maids does he have to take care of his house? He didn't even know that there was a small garden on the backside of the house.

He learned about all this after Jieun stepped into the house. In her free time, Jungkook would take her to the garden and talk with her about the future and stuff.

Jungkook noticed Jieun talk less, but she's a good listener. She always listens to him, and he likes it. He always wanted someone to listen to him.

She was all good at first, but a little spoiled. Jungkook never liked the way she used to behave. That was a problem for him. But the good thing was that she always obeyed him until he pushed her off limits and she turned herself a bitch to him. He took away her freedom from everything.

Jungkook keeps his temper in check. He doesn't want to hurt her by any means. He would punch the wall sometimes when Jieun tried to get in his way, but he never raised his hand at her. Oh yeah, he did it once, but he doesn't want to do it again.

Jungkook knows he is not a good person and has never lived with anyone before. Jieun tried her best to adapt to him. But always take it as a chance to push her to the edge.

Jieun wants to piss him off. She keeps making mistakes. And her last mistake was so sinful. It added so much fuel to his anger that Jungook ended up doing something that he couldn't make right again.

"Give it to me. Yes," Liz moaned, bouncing up and down on Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook came to one of the bars he owned. He dropped the act of fucking a girl years ago. But now he's in a situation where he can't help himself. He met her the moment he stepped into the bar. She was young and beautiful. It didn't take much time for Jungkook to impress her and get her in bed.

He came here to freshen his mind. Lately, he finds himself fantasising about fucking Jieun. His mind was still stuck there in her pussy. Her juicy pink pussy...he just can't get the scene out of his head.

She was looking so cute, fucking her hole. Jungkook's dick got hard when he saw her like that. He wanted to jump on her, but he kept himself together and kept reminding his sinful mind that she was his daughter. But did that prevent him from sinning? No.

Jieun is not his biological daughter, but he poses as her father to others. And he had this thought about her in his mind. He finds it very shameful.

So he came here to feed his desire.