Mr. Jeon

Jieun was 9 years old when Jungkook found her on the street, unconscious. He took her to the hospital and did everything he could to get her well.

Jungkook learns that Jieun has been tortured, for God knows how long. Her body was covered with scars and blemishes. There's no skin left in her body that has not been tormented. Even the doctors fell into deep thought about where to inject medicine into her body, as her whole body was broken.

After being unconscious for 3 days, the little girl woke up, and doctors learned that the little girl had lost her memory. She doesn't remember her name, where she came from, or anything.

Jungkook watches the little girl through the glass door from outside, and he feels bad for her. He was there, standing the whole time, watching her. His blood boiled when he saw her medical reports. Whoever did this to her didn't have any intention to keep her alive. Jungkook guessed that the little girl had fled away from them.

The next day, Jungkook's guess turned right. He gets to know an old man is looking for her. He asks the man to meet him, but the man refuses and tells Jungkook to hand over the girl. The old man even threatened Jungkook that if he didn't hand over Jieun in 2 days, he would go to the police and file a complaint against Jungkook.

Jungkook simply laughed and threatened him back that if he didn't show up in front of him the next day, he would go to the police and show them all the reports. Then the police will go after him, and he will end up behind bars.

The next day, the old man appeared with a bag full of money. He handed him the money bag and told Jungkook to keep his mouth shut and hand over the girl.

Jungkook was amused when he saw all that money. He doubted the old man and asked what the matter was. He was curious to know why this man was spending so much money on a little girl. Jungkook was having a lot of thoughts in his head. He needs answers to those questions; otherwise, he won't let her go.

The old man started to slip the tea three years ago. He brought Jieun from her very poor parents. They couldn't afford food, clothes, or anything else. Though her father used to work hard, he couldn't spend much on his family.

Jieun's mother died while giving birth. She needed a mother, as her father couldn't look after her for work. So he got married again. He thought his second wife would look after her like her own mother.

But she wasn't fortunate enough to have the taste of motherly love. Cruelty is what the woman shows her and sells to the old man.

He brought her to his house and started to treat her like a slave. The old man thinks Jieun has no right to live well as she wasn't born into a rich family. She is poor and will die poor. He doesn't like Jieun at all. He bought her to use her as a stress reliever.

All his cheap talk makes Jungkook's blood boil. He feels like killing him and breaking all his bones. And keeps punching his head like a punching bag till his skull breaks and his rusty brain comes out.

But Jungkoo can't do that yet. He is cooking something in his head. By creating a scene, he doesn't want to ruin his plan.

Jungkook licks his lip and hides his balled fist inside his pants pocket. He is trying to keep his hand to himself. On other days, Jungkook would throw punches at anyone who dared to blabber nonsense on his face. He won't care about their status or anything. No one is important to him except his grandma. He doesn't need anyone to do his work; instead, people need him. They do his work, and he throws a bundle of money at them. Money works.

Yeah, he's a rich guy with a short temper.

Jungkook fished out his phone from his pants pocket and talked over it for 2 minutes before hanging up.