Party

After the fight at the breakfast table, Jieun was very upset. She insists on staying in her room and not going. She told Jungkook that she wanted to stay. She also gives him the excuse that she's not okay. But did Jungkook hear her? No. Instead, he sends her a dress of his choice, as he thinks Jieun can't pick a proper dress for herself, and he tells her to be ready by 8 p.m.

There are many reasons why she doesn't want to go to the party with him. One of the reasons is Liz. She knows Jungkook will take that bitch with him, and she doesn't want that. She doesn't want to face her. It disgusts her every time she sees her, always sticking to Jungkook.

Liz doesn't like Jieun; she knows that, as she always tries to pick fights with her. Also, always play the victim card in front of Jungkook to win the fight. Liz always keeps herself clear in front of Jungkook, and Jungkook, being an idiot, believes her.

Jieun hates it. It hurts her when Jungkook scolds her without hearing her out. He just listens to Liz and does everything she tells him to do.

" Jieun, are you ready to go? " Jieun hears a voice behind her.

She turns around and looks at the man before her. It's jungkook.

Jieun gawked at him. She just can't take her eyes off him. He's looking so hot and sexy in a black tuxedo. His hair is styled so nicely that he's looking like a fucking model. So handsome and manly. Damn. He looks so fine to be...

" Jieun. " Jungkook calls her again, stopping her from drooling over him. She was so busy in her dream world that she didn't hear Jungkook call her.

Jieun snapped and nodded.

"Okay. Get downstairs, then," Jungkook replied, turning around to leave. But he stopped and turned around again to face Jieun.

"before we head to the party. I want you to behave at the party and be a good girl. Especially, no fight with Liz. Am I clear to you?" Jungkook said it in a serious tone.

Jieun let out a sigh before saying, "Okay. As you say, "and with that, Jungkook left her room.

Jieun has no intention to fight with that bitch. It's Liz who always looks for a chance to fight with her.

Jieun wore her heels and took a last glance at her reflection in the mirror before going downstairs as Jungkook said. As she walks into the living room, her eyes land on that bitch. Her mouth dropped when she looked at her dress.

Liz was wearing a red backless dress. So silky and beautiful. Jieun wished to wear a dress like hers, but Jungkook didn't allow her. Instead, he made her wear a black dress, which only showed her collarbone and perfect curves. She looks hot, but Liz looks more hot and sexy than her.

Jieun is not jealous but upset that Jungkook lets Liz wear whatever she wants. But when Jieun wants to wear clothes of her choice. Jungkook doesn't allow her.

" eh. You look, um, kind of fine," Liz said, making a disgusting face. It was as if Jieun had something awful on her face.

"Thanks," Jieun said, smiling bitterly at her and walking out of the front door to the car.

She hopped inside the car in the passenger seat. Jungkook was already there, ready to drive to the party. He looks at Jieun through the front mirror and notices that Jieun looks irritated.

"You fought again?" Jungkook asked, looking at her through the mirror.

" no. I didn't but I will if she tries to get on my nerves. " Jieun said, and she wore her AirPods quickly as she didn't want to hear Jungkook's lecture.

_____

After an hour of journey, finally, they reach their destination.

Jieun looks out of the car window at the palace-like building before her. So fancy and beautiful. She never went to big royal parties. Jungkook informed them that all famous businessmen around the world were invited to this party. So, Jieun is kind of excited. She hopes she will experience something new today.