Can we?

Jungkook carried Jieun to her room as she couldn't stand on her feet properly. Right now, Jungkook's mind is lost in deep contemplation, leaving him oblivious to the world around him. Jieun, on the other hand, could feel her heart racing and her body temperature rising as she clutched onto his shirt tightly.

"Jungkook-ah!" She moaned out his name and buried her face in his neck, seeking comfort and support.

Jieun's body feels a sensation she can't quite place. She wonders if it's because of the alcohol she consumed earlier. She tries to shake off the uneasy feeling, but it persists, gnawing at her nerves. As time passes, the sensation intensifies, making her feel like she's under a strange spell. Her body craves something, but she's not sure what it is. Something that will stop this tingling sensation between her legs.

Jungkook gently placed Jieun on her bed, but she held onto him, unwilling to let go of his comforting embrace and the warmth that radiated from his body.

Jieun's soft voice quivered as she uttered, "Don't go, please," her eyes pleading with Jungkook to stay. The flush on her cheeks made them look feverish, and Jungkook couldn't help but worry about her.

"Are you feeling sick?" He inquired and placed his hand on her forehead. Examining her, his eyebrows furrowed as he realised her body temperature was normal, causing him to ponder what might be causing her discomfort.

"Do something, please. I can't take it anymore. Please." Jieun moaned out and looked at Jungkook with desperation in her eyes.

Jungkook's thoughts are in complete chaos as he tries to make sense of the perplexing situation before his eyes. A fear for her well-being takes hold of him, and he can't rid himself of the sense of unease that plagues him. Doubt starts to seep in as he starts questioning whether Kwang could be the reason behind her current affliction. Jungkook fears the worst—that she may have been drugged or worse.

Jungkook gently lifts her chin with his hand and tilts her face to meet his gaze, his warm palm cradling her cheek. Jungkook is currently going through a rollercoaster ride of emotions. His heart is brimming with myriad feelings that are difficult to put into words. He knows Jieun did not intentionally cross paths with Kwang. It's Kwang who ran into her, intending to ruin her. And ruining her means destroying Jungkook.

He knows, and this time he's not blaming her for this. He is intimately familiar with Kwang's character and knows all too well the depths of his capabilities. Memories of past encounters with Kwang flood his mind, reminding him of the dangers that lie ahead. But he's not afraid of him. He will take revenge for this.

Jieun leans into the comforting warmth of his touch, a sensation that sends shivers down her spine and fills her with a sense of contentment. The mere thought of his touch makes her heart race with anticipation, and she longs for more of his caress, craving to feel his fingers trace every inch of her skin.

Jungkook knows what is wrong with her but doesn't know how to do it right. He knows Kwang very well. He's a drug smuggler. And he also knows what Kwang did to her.

"Let me get you a glass of water," Jungkook excuses from her and calls one of his friends who knows about drugs. But he couldn't collect much information from him. She's been drugged. It is in her system. There's no way to get it out of her body.

Jungkook reached the door to her room. He hesitated for a moment before gently pushing it open.

He cautiously peeked through the slightly ajar door; his eyes scanned the room in search of Jieun, but she was nowhere to be seen. His concern grew as he stepped inside, ready to call her name when a sudden movement caught his attention. Jieun was standing by the door, half-naked and looking somewhat flustered. She's not wearing anything except a pair of underwear.