Forbidden

Slightly smut at the end of the chapter.

Jieun opened her eyes and got confused. As her blurry vision cleared, she realised she was lying in bed with the blanket twisted around her legs. She tried to move her head, but a sharp pain pounded through her temples, making her gasp. She winced and sat up slowly, feeling the throbbing ache intensify with every movement. She massaged her forehead, hoping to ease the discomfort.

Jieun realises she's not in her room. The bed underneath her is not hers. She's in Jungkook's room, and the smell of Jungkook's cologne is lingering in the air.

She felt disoriented and confused, trying to piece together what had happened the night before. How did she end up on his bed? What happened at the club? and all. Questions are circling in her head, but her memories are hazy and fragmented, like a puzzle with missing pieces.

The memory of her visit to the club is vivid in her mind. She recalls meeting a strikingly handsome young man there, but she doesn't remember his name for some reason. Additionally, she vividly remembers Jungkook's presence at the club and his angry eyes.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Jieun voiced out, 'Come in,' and a maid walked in with a tray of coffee. Jieun blinked in surprise, wondering how the maid had known to bring her coffee.

'' Sir, tell me to bring you coffee when you wake up.'' the maid said, placing the cup beside her bed and leaving the room after serving.

Jieun avoids coffee in the morning, but she is now experiencing an unpleasant hangover after a night of partying. Despite not being a fan of coffee, she decides to give it a try to alleviate her hangover.

Jieun sat down at the edge of her bed, cradling the cup of coffee in her hands. She stared into the swirls of steam rising from the mug, trying to make sense of the events of the previous night. Her memories were hazy, fragmented, and incomplete. She couldn't recall how she had ended up in bed or what had happened to her.

With a sigh, Jieun got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. As soon as she stood up, she felt a sharp pain between her legs that made her gasp. She instinctively clutched at her vagina, trying to alleviate the discomfort. As she dragged her feet towards the bathroom, the pain intensified, making her stumble and almost fall to the ground.

Once she reached the bathroom, Jieun closed the door behind her and leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath. She lowered herself onto the toilet seat, wincing at the throbbing sensation between her legs. Jieun tries to understand what's happening with her. She recovered from her period a week ago. Then why's she feeling this pain? Did she have sex with someone? Jieun asks herself, She looks down on her thighs and sees them covered with red and purple bruises. She stood up to look at herself in the mirror.

Jieun's eyes slowly scanned the reflection, staring back at her in the mirror. It was only then that she noticed the small, yet noticeable, hickeys that dotted her neck skin. She couldn't recall how they got there, but she was certain they weren't there before. Her confusion only deepened when she realised that she wasn't wearing the party dress she had worn the night before but instead, a large, white shirt that belonged to Jungkook.

As she took in the details of the oversized shirt, Jieun's memory of the previous night started to come back in fragments. She remembered feeling dizzy from the alcohol that the unknown guy forced her to drink.

A vivid memory flashed into her mind, causing her body to react involuntarily. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and the hair on her arms stood on end, forming goosebumps. It was the memory of Jungkook's angry expression, burning with intensity. She could see the anger in his eyes, the way his jaw clenched, and the muscles in his neck tensing. She recalls Jungkook saving her from that man and taking her home.

Jieun's face turned red as she recalled what happened between Jungkook and her. She doesn't remember everything, as she was under the influence of alcohol and drugs. But she remembered the warmth of his tongue and his electrifying touch on her pussy. Also, that look on his eyes when he was eating her pussy was so intense.

Now she remembered how she got all these bruises on her body. Last night, she begged Jungkook for this to ruin her. She was desperate for something she didn't know. His touch made her feel good. But now, thinking about it, she doesn't know how she should feel about it.

An unspoken tension always lingered between them, like electricity humming in the air. There was an underlying sense of something more, an undefined attraction that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She found herself drawn to him in a way she couldn't quite explain, her heart racing whenever he was near. Despite her best efforts to deny it, she knew deep down that something was between them—an undefined attraction that refused to be ignored.

As time passed, she found herself drawn to him more and more, captivated by his charm. Despite her growing feelings, she remained unsure of what they meant. Was it mere curiosity, or something deeper? A physical attraction or an emotional connection? She found herself torn between wanting to explore these feelings and fearing the consequences.

AT OFFICE

It's Sunday today, a day meant for rest. Despite this, Jungkook seems to have other plans. Instead of taking some time off, he has decided to spend the day working, or, rather, enjoying fucking his female secretary.

"Fuck me, fuck me like the last whore I am, "the girl moans, bouncing on the 7-inch-long, thick di*k. She's enjoying both her holiday and her boss's di*k at the same time.

It didn't take much time for Jungkook to make his secretary say yes to sex. She had been dreaming of it for a long time. Jungkook possesses a deep understanding of the female psyche. He developed a keen intuition for detecting the subtle nuances and cues that women exhibit when they are attracted to someone. His ability to accurately interpret these signs has given him a distinct advantage in the dating world, allowing him to confidently pursue and win the hearts of many women. He never had to work too much to get anyone in his pants.

"On your knees," Jungkook ordered her, and she obeyed in a second.

Jungkook grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face closer to his di*k. He forcefully shoved his di*k in her mouth, down her throat, and started to fuck her mouth.

He didn't care that he might hurt her. Right now, he cares about his desire.

Jungkook fucked her, not even looking at her. His eyes are closed, and in his mind, the moments of last night are flashing. The taste of her sweet, beautiful pussy is still on his lips. He wanted to fuck it, and it was so sinful to think about.

"Fuck, take it all," Jungkook groaned, cuming in her throat.

Jungkook realised his desire for Jieun is not good. It kicks him out of his character. He feels like a monster is living in him who wants to be with her. He wants to be her man. But he forgets that she's forbidden for him.

He might lose her if he makes her his.

~~~~~

Sorry for taking so much time.