Guest

Jungkook dropped the act of fucking girls years ago. He used to fuck women when he was young, but now he's going to be thirty-one soon. Age is not a problem; girls would still do their best to seduce him for a one-night stand or more. Now, it's different.

Jieun has started to appear at the dining table. Jungkook was happy to see her back. She was willing to eat with him. Just when a little hope of rays pours over his heart, everything will be good between them. Jieun proved him wrong.

Her chaos in the house intensified. Jungkook has lost control over her. He knows why she's doing all these things. She is simply taking revenge on him by doing things Jungkook doesn't like.

Just like that, she creates new trouble for Jungkook. Jieun brought a bunch of street dogs to the house. She threw all of them in Jungkook's room and locked them inside for two hours.

When she opened the door, she was satisfied with the view in front of her. Once her work was done, she sent them back to where she had hired them before.

The maids of the house were scared. They know Jungkook doesn't like dirt. He always makes sure his room is always clean and smells good.

They wanted to clean up the mess, but Jieun didn't allow them. She told them that she would kick them out of the house if they didn't listen to her.

To save their job, they keep their mouths shut. Jieun waits for the jungkook to come home. She wants to see his pissed-off face. She doesn't care about punishment anymore.

She just wants him to suffer, just like she has. She won't stop till she gets out of here.

Time passed, and night came. Jieun was in her room, eagerly waiting for Jungkook to come. Soon she hears the horn of Jungkook's car. She immediately jumped up from her bed and went to see him. She pulled her window curtain a little bit and saw Jungkook coming out of his car like a king.

He locks his car and looks up at her window. Jieun quickly hid behind the wall. It's past 11 p.m. now. If Jungkook finds her still awake, she will be dead meat. Though she doesn't care anymore, she's just up to hear him screaming in anger and yelling at maids. Just after the drama, she will go to sleep.

Jungkook walks to his room. Jieun heard his room door open. Jungkook's room is next to her. She leans in and puts her ear against the wall. She bites down on her lip as she eagerly waits to hear his scream.

An evil smirk was dancing on her lip, which soon faded away when she heard nothing after waiting for five minutes. She crunched her nose and scratched the back of her head, wondering why he was not shouting.

She remembers that his room was a perfect mess. Everything was broken and torn apart. She didn't allow any maids to enter the room to clean up the mess. If the mess is still there, then why is he so silent?

Jieun was in deep thought when she suddenly heard the sound of Jungkook's door opening. She hears heavy footsteps coming towards her room. In an instant, Jieun switched off all the lights in her room and laid down on her bed, pretending to be asleep.

Okay, now Jieun is a little scared. She doesn't know what Jungkook will do to her now. Maybe he will take her phone, or he won't let her go to school anymore, or maybe worse than that.

She shut her eyes when she heard the sound of her room's doorknob twist. Jieun felt her heart beating faster than a racing car. She knew he would punish her, but she still did that. And now there's no way of going back. She's ready to face him.

Jungkook enters her room and closes the door behind him. He took a glance at her and went straight to her bathroom.

Jieun sits up on her bed when Jungkook closes the door to her bathroom. No, she wasn't expecting this. He's in her bathroom. He's using her bathroom. No.