Taehyung nodded weakly, 'Y-yes hyung.'

Jin: Good. Come and kneel here in front of us.' He pointed the middle of the room and Tae obeyed him without any words.

He was already wearing a shorts, so when the cold surface touch his knees, he groaned a little, but it was inaudible to others. He kept his head hanging low and hands wrapping in front and waited for the next order of his Hyungs, like an obedient boy.

Yoongi: So, first of all we let you know that we are not punishing you in anger. We are punishing you so that next time you take care of yourself and never break the rules, ok baby?' he said softly.

Tae nodded.

Hoseok: And whatever punishment we will give you, is for teaching you your lesson. It's not like we do love to hurt you, we love you and always will love you, you understand bear?'

Tae smiled a little, 'Yes hyung-ie! I understand and I promise I'll take the punishment like a good boy...I'm really sorry for my deeds.'

They all smiled softly and Hoseok ruffled his hairs.

Jin: Ok! So, first hear your punishments, then we will start...You are getting twenty smacks from Hoseok's bare hand, then ten belt strokes from Yoongi, and at last five cane strokes on each hand—clear?

Tae gulped hardly hearing his penalty, 'A-all in o-one day?!'

Namjoon: You are lucky, I'm not giving you punishment too!

Tae shot his head up, 'Oh- Thank god!' he sighed deeply.

Yoongi: So, are you ready boy?

Tae took a deep breath to calm himself down and then he looked up, 'Yes, I am!'

Hoseok sat on the couch comfortably and called him by his hand, Tae stood up and slowly went near him. Hoseok pulled him on his lap and made him lay on his stomach, 'I'm starting...' he rubbed on his back and the first smack placed on his butt making Taehyung yelp in stinging pain and jolted forward....

Tae: AAAK! H-HYUNG!!

Hoseok: Don't shout Taehyung. Stay still.' His tone turned in to a serious one, and Tae hates it so much.

He tried to obey him when some more spanks placed on his back. But it is actually tough to stay still when you are getting spanked by one of the hardest and toughest spanker!

So, after ten hits, Tae tried to stop him so he reach his back for holding his hand, but Hoseok held it fast and pinned it on his own waist, twisting it_

Hoseok: Taehyung! You know(spank) when I spank you,(spank) I don't like you (spank) to interrupt. (spank)Now shall I increase the number?(spank)

Tae trembled, 'OWW!! ARGH!! N-no...H-hyung please! I-I'm sorry...I will be a g-good boy...p-please no m-more...' he was sobbing on Hoseok's lap.

Hoseok: Then count the last five for me.

-Spank

Tae: Ouch!! O-one-

-Spank

Tae: T-two-

-Spank

Tae: AGH! T-three-

Spank! Spank!

Tae: OUCHIE...HYUNG-IE!!' the last two was fast and most hurting one. Hoseok rubbed his back lovingly and made the boy sit on his lap, Tae hugged him and sobbed on his neck.