💀Zero To Hero: Part 29💀

Începe de la început

"The sequel to the live action movie was also suspended." Ortho added.

"The god creators will gather again one day. I'm always dreaming of the miracle that the sequel to 'Star Rogue' will be announced... Uh..."

"Ara, so you only see it in your dream?" Vil said to Idia.

"Eh?" Idia muttered softly, looking at Vil with slight shock.

"If you like it that much, then you should make it." Vil explained briefly.

"Huh?"

"Indeed. With the wealth of the Shroud Family, you will be able to lay the salary for the creators and gather them together again." Leona added, waking up from his slumber.

"H-Hhh!?!?!?!? You don't understand! You guys know nothing at all!!" Idia stuttered out, feeling offended by what they said. "I wanted the creators to say, 'This is really fun!', 'Let's entertain the players!'. That's how I wanted to name the sequel of 'Star Rogue' with such a passion! What's the part of luring someone with rewards tl do something that they didn't even want to do?"

"Is that so?" Jamil mumbled out.

"Yes! This is why I hate normies! You don't understand the feelings of Otaku!" Idia huffed out.

"Sorry to disturb you but, j didn't mean it in that way." Vil said to Idia.

"Eh?" Idia turned to Vil.

"You should start with visiting all the creators, and convey your passionate feelings to them." Vil explained briefly.

"Huh...?"

"If they knew there are enthusiastic fans who are excited for the sequel, it might change something."

"T-There are fanclubs that have sent the message to them in the past...." Idia stuttered out.

"But it's not you, it's done by someone else." Vil said to Idia. "Did you do anything?"

"I-I can't. Even if I do something, it won't change anything...." Idia stuttered softly.

"If you think it's impossible from the beginning and don't take any action, the chances will remain as zero. I won't keep the zero as it is." Vil explained to Idia. Ortho was surprised with what Vil had said. "No matter what you put on the zero, it will still remain as zero, right? But if you take some action, 0 might change to 0.001. and 0.001 has the possibility to be 100. There's no reason not to do it. Even the main character of 'Star Rogue', he started from zero and ended up becoming a hero, isn't it?" (A/n: I need Vil to be my Life Coach.)

"You're right, but it's just fiction. It won't go well in reality." Idia muttered out. "After all, the game production team disbanded before they achieved their goal."

"Yes, just as you said, reality is always harsh and it won't become a happy ending like we expected, but... That's why there's a future that we can change." Vil said with a soft smile. "We are still 18 years old. It's too early to give up and mark the end of it."

"B-But for me..."

"YOU CAN DO IT, BROTHER!!!" The sudden outburst from Ortho startled everyone.

"What!?" Idia yelped out.

"I always thought that inviting school friends to our home to play games together is nothing but fiction. But it has come true in this way." Ortho said to Idia with a smile.

"Ehh~? I already told you that it's a little different from inviting friends to our home this time...." Idia muttered out.

"I think I'm starting to see what I must do now." Ortho whispered softly. He then turned to Vil. "Thank you, Vil Schöenheit-San!"

"But j didn't do anything for you to thank me..." Vil muttered out. "If it makes you have a positive realization, then it's a great thing."

"Yes!" Ortho nodded.

"H-Hey, Ortho? Did you listen to me...?" Idia said, calling out to Ortho with a small pout.

"I DID IT!!! I CLEAR THE FIRST STAGE!!!" Riddle said happily. He was proud of himself for completing the stage. (A/n: Must. Protect.)

"Ah! it seems like Riddle Rosehearts-San has cleared the first stage of 'Legend Of The Underworld' in easy mode." Ortho mumbled out.

"What the!? Is it the same Riddle-Shi that didn't even know where the upper button of the controller is!?" Idia was pleasantly surprised to see Riddle like this.

"It's thanks to my great advice. Right, Riddle-San?" Azul said with a smile.

"You were just interrupting me from the side." Riddle huffed out.

"Did you guys keep playing it all the time? I already told you to take a break." Vil sighed out. While everyone was occupied, Ortho was in his own world, thinking about what Vil had said earlier.

"Don't keep the zero as the way it is..." Ortho mumbled to himself. "If we did that.... There is a future that can be changed....?"

To Be Continued~

A/n
I had to pause on writing this, this morning because I heard the news about Techno and had an emotional breakdown for a while. So, here's to Technoblade! One of the Greatest Inspirations I've ever met. O7