jj 1.0

cook's pov

"You're a man, aren't you, Screaming J?" I question JJ as I sat on the edge of his bed.

He'd met this girl... Lara, I think her name is. He's kind of messed it up, and her baby daddy knows something he shouldn't... So, I'm helping out!

"You're a man of flesh, and blood, and fight, and spunk, and hair, and fists." I watch as JJ stares off at the floor. "J, you find this Liam twat and you have it out with him, man to man."

"Like you and Freddie did with Sage?" JJ quickly questions.

"No. That's..."

"Lot of good it did. She went crazy." JJ remarks, rolling his eyes a little.

I stay silent as he sighs. I look away, picking my shit up. Didn't expect him to go there. Truth be told, I hated the subject of Sage right now. The thought of her makes me sad. The thought of the way Freddie had to deal with that, and I already knew fine and well Freddie's mental health was never 100%. Shit, that goes for everyone of us in this shitty little group.

"Where are you going?" JJ questions, looking up at me.

"Naomi's, I guess." I bit my lip in thought. I knew I wouldn't get remarks like that from Naomi or Emily. JJ was just a bit oblivious.

"You're sort of running out of places." JJ got up, looking around.

"Yup." I simply say. I step forward, raising my hands which indicated for a hug. JJ stood as I hugged him tightly. "Thanks, man."

JJ sighs. "Yeah." after a moments silence. "And... thanks for the shagging tips, they really, really work."

I smirk, pulling away from the hold. "Spunk, yeah?" I nod, furrowing my eyebrows. "Spunk!" I shook him as I had a hold on his shoulders. "It's all we've got."

-

freddie's pov

"Cook, you really shouldn't be here." I shout above the music towards him. We were at a party Emily contacted us about. I felt out of place, and I'm sure Cook did too. He didn't want to admit it but he had felt like pure shit ever since he found out what happened to Sage, and as did I.

"Mate, let me have a sniff around. I wanna party since I can't do it in daylight anymore." He placed his hands upon my shoulder. I roll my eyes. I look around before I spot JJ and Thomas with some... other guy? He had green eyes and curly hair, and once he saw me observing him, his face got pale.

"Who's this?" I ask JJ and Thomas. They both look at him.

"I'm Archie." He spoke up in a deep voice. "Listen, can I speak with you, Freddie?" He asked me. He knew my name. I look to JJ and Thomas who wore blank faces. JJ shrugged, but Thomas just stayed as he was.

"Err, sure." I squint my eyes. He hopped off the counter he sat upon and walked towards the back garden where it was much quieter. "Do I know you?" I question once we reached outside.

"No, you don't... unless Sage Jenkins mentioned me walking up to her at a party one time." He pinched the bridge of his nose. I shook my head, tensing at the mention of Sage's name. "Listen, you have to protect her. She's not safe, and I know she's not stable enough to protect herself now."

"I know she's not safe on her own." I roll my eyes.

"No, not in that way... John." He trembles a little, his eyes were urgent. I squint my eye a little. "He's obsessed with her... and that isn't an exaggeration."

"Yeah, whoever John is..." I cross my arms. "Listen, how do you know of this... 'obsession'?" I question, pressing him a little so that he'd become more nervous. "You workin' for him?"

"He's my Dad." He looks away. "I'm not allowed in our basement, but I went in over the Summer holidays. He had pictures, her belongings..." He shook his head in disbelief. "I don't know if it's more of a parental instinct or he wants her as a lover... but it's not looking for you, and any of the people she's ever been romantically involved with."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I step back a little to calm his nerves. "What did you see?"

"Well, plenty of photographs of her... some from what appears to be outside her house, outside her brother's apartment." He went on to list things. "A few were of her in a bikini, underwear." I widen my eyes. "There was pictures of you, James Cook, Elizabeth Stonem, Harvey Blood, Tony Stonem... and random folk... They had their faces crossed out."

"Are you serious?" I question. "This isn't a funny joke." I squint my eyes.

"Does this belong to her?" He brings out a familiar charm bracelet. It was the one with little angel wings. My mouth drops open, and he sighs. "Thought so..." He tucked it away. "I would give it to you, but he'd notice."

"What am I meant to do?"

"Warn anyone relatively close to you. Warn the people I named." He pointed at me sternly.

"What about Tony?" I question.

"Get Elizabeth to warn him. Make sure to tell her, to tell him not to notify his girlfriend, Michelle." He began to walk away. "Oh, and I'll keep an eye on Sage." He smiled politely. "I can't go into her room, but I'll be sure to keep my ears clean." He spoke quickly before wandering away and out of sight.

I quickly turn back to the party and walk in, trying my best to find Effy, Archie or Cook. I find Effy chatting to Naomi, and I quickly drag her away. "What are you doing, you dickhead?" Effy groaned.

"Effy, I'm gonna need you to be on your sober shit." I spoke harshly. This made her raise an eyebrow. "And I don't just mean right now, I mean until I say you can go back to partying and booze." I go on.

"Freddie, what the fuck do you want?" She sighs. "How could you want anything else when you actually got the girl in the end?" She retorts, crossing her arms. I narrow my eyes at her. "Better you than Cook, to be fair." She goes on. "You're more sensible."

"Yeah, Effy... I'm serious." I grab her arm gently. She looks down at it with an annoyed stare, before looking up to me. Her eyes searched mine before she realised I'm deadly serious. "Thank you." I let go of her. "I'm gonna need you to be very, very careful. None of us are safe, including Sage."

"Alright, Freddie." I felt Cook's arm wrap around me. It made me jump. "Jesus, Freds. When did you get so jumpy?" Cook laughed. 

"Cook, go'n stop being a dick for two seconds. Freddie's trying to say something." Effy nudged him playfully. "Go on." She nodded. I silently thank her with my eyes.

"Sage has a stalker." I spoke loud and clear. "I'm telling you both this because you may or may not be in danger." Their eyebrows furrowed at my words. "Effy, I'm going to need you to tell Tony to keep an extra eye out, but not to tell his girlfriend." I point, and she nods her head. "Cook, I'm just gonna need you to keep it on the DL."

"I'm always downlow." Cook shrugged. He wasn't taking this seriously. I'm not surprised.

"If anyone of us goes AWOL for more than three days without contact, call the police. No matter what." I spoke to them both very sternly. Effy nodded her head in understanding before taking off, going back to Naomi. "Cook, I'm serious."

"Yeah, you're always serious you fun sponge." Cook rolled his eyes before wandering off. I bit on my lip, bringing my phone out to tell Karen everything.

-

ok who am i

hey lolita hey hey lolita hey i know what the boys want im not gonna playyyyy