effy 3.0

this chapter contains smut so if you don't like that, then i suggest maybe skipping this chapter. :)

sage's pov

Cook broke the awkward silence, "Um, sorry, slugger, I don't think you heard." He approached Thomas who wore a scowl on his face. "Me. Fucked. Your. Girlfriend." At this point all he wanted was a rise out of Thomas. "Like, multiple times."

Pandora sighed as she stared between the two. "What do you want me to say?" Thomas spoke.

"I don't want you to say anything! Hit me." Cook stepped back as he prepared for a hit in the face, but nothing. "Come on!"

"Cook, go home." I shook my head at his childish behaviour.

"Shut it, you." He didn't even look back at me. "Come on, hit me!" He nudged Thomas.

"You are such a sad little boy." Thomas began to walk off, making Cook laugh. Pandora followed after him with pleads.

"Just give me a chance-"

"I have given you chances!" He snapped, "And you have not taken them! Time and again you've lied to me!" Cook looked around with an unsurprised look on his face.

"It's too late now! I fell in love with this girl, she was good. She was honest... and doughnuts and... Now she is gone and this new one, I don't like her." Thomas began trembling, "She makes my heart hurt." I frown at the boy as he walks off, leaving a dumbstruck Pandora behind.

She turned around to Cook and punched him straight in the face.

"That was fucking deserved!" I shout as I began walking forward. Pandora was too busy to pay any attention as she ran after Thomas. "You're a dickhead, Cook. For no reason! Oh, sorry. I forget your reasoning tonight was because you weren't invited to a party in the woods?" I shove at him. "When will you fucking grow up?!"

Cook began laughing in my face, and I was quick to roll my eyes.

I turn around, and everyone's eyes were on us. I stop on Effy, and she was looking down at herself with a disturbed face.

"Effy, are you OK?" I ask as I begin to walk towards her. Freddie kneeled before her.

"I'm really tripping, there's something on me." She began rubbing her arms in discomfort, and I stare at her confused.

"Effy. Effy, calm down." Effy began holding Effy's arms to comfort her. She began shoving at him now.

"Get off me! Get off me!" She shouted at she began standing up.

"Calm down! It's me!" Freddie looked at her frantically, and that's when she fled the scene.

"Are you not going to go after her?" I ask as I began jogging after her, and Freddie followed after me.

She was fucking fast. Faster than expected. We both shouted for her, but she ignored our calls. She eventually got too far away to see her, and I was alone now that Freddie stopped running awhile back.

"Well shit." I mumble. I place my hand into my jacket pocket for warmth, but smile as I pull out a few more shrooms. "Perfect."

As I swallow them, they don't take too long to kick in. I eventually began walking around, and that's when I heard voices.

"Aww. Look at you." I heard Katie voice from somewhere I look around. I made my way over to the voices quickly, but quietly. "You're, like, totally monged, aren't you?"

"What?" I heard Effy's frantic voice, and that made me stop.

"Fuck, there's loads of, like, bugs in your hair!" Katie shrieked, and I eventually stop behind a tree and observe them carefully.