jj 1.0

sage's pov

I was sat in Effy's bedroom with Lucille playing in the background. Me and Effy were both laying in her bed in silence. Comfortable silence. I'm glad we're back on talking terms. I couldn't bare being alone.

Effy was sat up watching her wall. We were both high, and some a little more than others. We didn't have any clothes on but our underwear, which I couldn't even be bothered commenting on 'cause I genuinely couldn't remember the night beforehand.

I closed my eyes and let the music take over my body. I nodded my head along as my eyes were closed.

I notice the door swing open, and I just stare dumbfounded up at JJ. He hadn't noticed me staring at him, and he only stared at Effy with her back turned to him.

He tried to back up, but he knocked a bottle over causing it to topple over and smash. Effy whipped her head around, screaming. She was quick to cover her chest with the duvet, and I flipped onto my stomach and picked a pillow up.

They screamed back and forward, but I just stare at them both. I soon realised I was coming down from my high.

Effy turned down her music with her available hand, and stared back at JJ. "JJ, what the fuck!" Effy shouted. JJ looked at me, and I smiled with a nod. "What the fuck?"

"I'm sorry." He repeated over and over again.

"Give us our T-shirts, fucking hopeless perv." Effy nodded towards the T-shirts that laid on the floor.

"I'm sorry. The door was open. I..." He fumbled with the pieces of clothing that lay on the floor. Bless.

"JJ! Light sweater." I nodded towards the sweater that was mine, and he passed it over.

"I got worried." He spoke fast as he handed Effy her T-shirt.

"About what?" We both turn around and slip into our clothes.

"I dunno." He spoke shamelessly as he kept his eyes on Effy's rear end. "I thought you might have..." He stumbled over his words as I stood up. I squint my eyes at him. "I dunno, OK! I was pissed at the two of you."

"Two of who?" Effy turns, and furrows her eyebrows.

"Two of us?" I question.

"I heard what you were saying." He spoke to Effy in an insulted tone. "I want you to stop doing that."

"JJ, what the fuck?" Effy looked at me with confusion, and I shrug.

"You and Cook." His eyebrows were furrowed with anger and confusion, and his pail blue eyes were full of hurt.

"She hasn't seen him for days." I nod towards Effy. "I've been with him." I admit, and he turns to me.

"So, it was you?" He points, and I widen my eyes.

"What was me?" I slap away his pointing finger.

"Yeah, well I don't believe you. Don't diss me while you've having sexual intercourse, because you might think it's funny but I..." He froze. "Sorry?" He looked at the both of us, and instantly regrets what he'd previously said. "Uh-oh." Effy stepped forward. She was annoyed.

effy's pov

Who the FUCK had Cook been sleeping with? "Uh-oh." JJ repeated at he looked between Sage and I with frantic eyes.

"JJ." Sage warns.

"Are you going to give us some kind of fucked to hint about what you're talking about?" I spoke sourly as I inched forwards.

"I... I..." He looks between us. "I usually drink mango juice when I get overstressed." He spoke quickly with too many blinks.

Next think I know Sage was pouring him a cup of mango juice. He drank it quickly as his eyes were plastered on Sage, and she refilled it as he placed the cup down with an aggravated stare.