pandora 4.0

freddie's pov

I stopped before the crowded house of people partying. This definitely wasn't planned. I'll just go in and get JJ, then leave without any trouble. I start to head into the party, but I was stopped by some old guy.

"You! Yes, you." He walked towards me, making me stop in my tracks. "I've called the police, you know?" He was pointing garden sheers at me, and I just stared at him. Can't he see I've just arrived? "I'll be giving Angela a full report when she gets back."

"Right." I stare at him in confusion. I turn to start walking again, but he speaks up... again.

"It's nearly 9 o'clock..." He stared at his watch "Disgusting. Absolutely shocking, what you kids get up to." I just nod awkwardly, and head into the party. "Shocking!" He shouts, making me turn. I enter, and I'm met with plenty of drunk people. I see Sage sitting up on the stares looking sad, I frown at her but she doesn't notice me. I start to look around for JJ. There was people playing Twister, drinking and falling over each other.

"JJ?" I shout. Some blonde curvy girl walked towards me wearing a pink dress. She pressed her hands on my chest, but I remove them and carry on with my search. I enter a room, and Cook was being thrown up into the air.

"Throw me through the ceiling! Throw me through the fucking ceiling." I quickly walk by so he never saw me. The last thing I wanted was Cook distracting me. I finally saw JJ in the corner of the room, looking around like a lost puppy.

"JJ! JJ! JJ!" I shout, trying to grab his attention.

He stuttered over his words. "G... G... Got locked on, Freds." He looked at my with sad eyes. I rubbed his shoulder for support, "It's gone to a 12... easy."

"It's all right. It's all right." I smile to reassure him. "Come on. We're gonna leave, come on." I wrap my arm around him to direct him to the closest exit. "Yeah? All right?" I walked past Effy, and she was staring back at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

As I was exiting I bump into Sage. "Freddie..?" She whispered and looked up at me... "When did you get here?"

"Just now..." I continue walking towards the exit, "I'm taking JJ home." I inform her as she follows along. "Have you been crying?" I ask her. She stays quiet.

"Danny, Katie's boyfriend began harassing her." JJ informs me quickly, and I turn towards her as she looked to the ground. "She soon ran off, but I saw it all..."

"What did he do to you?" I ask her, and she shook her head. "You don't have to tell me now..." I sigh. "Here, I'll call us a taxi and you can come along." I wrap my other arm around her, and she gave me a sad smile.

"Thank you, Freddie." She walks along with me and JJ until we all heard Effy's voice.

"Freddie." She runs towards us, "You came." She smiles. "Cool."

"JJ gets locked on. You have to look after him." I spoke, and Effy furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

sage's pov

JJ gets locked on? I frown even more. I should've been looking out for him.

"I thought Cook..." Effy walks forward, "Cook's his friend." Effy defends herself for being careless by blaming Cook.

"I think Cook's your friend. Isn't he, Effy?" I spoke up, and she looks back at me.

"Not necessarily." She looked between Freddie and I. It was dead silent apart from the music blaring from the house. Effy tries to ease the tension, "Hey, you'll never guess what Pandora's Mum..."

Freddie was quick to cut her off, "We're going home, Eff." Effy looked insulted that he didn't want to listen in, "Where's Pandora?"  Effy looked away shamelessly. He looked at me, and he seemed annoyed by my presence now. "Come on." He shook his head, and we began walking away from Effy.