naomi 1.0

sage's pov

I was stood with Emily outside of the college waiting for whoever she was waiting for, which was most definitely Naomi... but I didn't let her know I knew.

"You know, you look like such an idiot standing here waiting for her." I commented, and Emily gave me a very unconvincing confused stare.

"Her?" She shook her head. "Who's her?"

"Her." I point Naomi who stared at the ground as she walked behind a group of girls. Her eyes land on me, but Emily was trying to see where I was pointed. Naomi lowered herself just to not be caught by Emily, and I let out a low chuckle. "Anyway..." I smirk to myself as I continue walking into the college.

I tried to keep my guard down whenever I saw Effy, Cook or Freddie. I was sat on the couch where everyone else was quickly walking in. Cook's eyes landed on me, and I quickly walked away and sat at the table surrounded by strangers.

I couldn't even look in any direction. If I looked forward, Freddie. If I looked to my side, Effy and Cook. So, I resorted to looking out the window.

When I notice Effy walking off and leaving Naomi and Pandora to sit by themselves, I quickly took her seat. "Hello girls." I smile, and they both say hi back. "Don't think I didn't see you earlier, by the way." I point to Naomi.

"I wasn't avoiding you, I was avoiding Emily." She responded with a smile. "She's on the prowl." She jokes.

"Naomi!" Emily came walking towards us, and Naomi's smile was wiped off of her lips.

"Speak of the devil." Emily sat down beside Naomi, and they both sat in silence. I looked to Pandora who was smiling obliviously.

The lights were shut off and all of the girls began screaming. I rolled my eyes, leaning back into my seat as I wasn't that bothered on what was about to happen. I just wanted to get to class, and then leave.

-

"You've got to be joking." We walked through the halls. I was stuck behind the two of them that bickered. "I'm not going to help run this place." Naomi argued with Emily.

"Huh?" I hum. I had no idea what they were talking about, and Naomi smiled back at my detachment from the world.

"I don't get it, why not?" Emily frowned. "You really care about this stuff."

"What stuff?" Naomi and I question at the same time.

"Student President." Emily informs me, and I nod knowingly. "Uh, equality, environmentalism, feminism, I don't ever want to shut my mouth-ism..." Emily began noting things down to Naomi.

"Great. You're making me sound great." Naomi squinted her eyes at Emily.

"Come on." Emily urged. "Come on, you know about politics, you're always talking about it." Emily frowned up at Naomi, but she wasn't too bothered.

Naomi halts, making both Emily and I stop. "Emily." Naomi turned towards us both. "We've had about three conversations our entire lives. So the idea that you know I'm always talking about anything is ridiculous."

"OK..." Emily began to walk away, and I was quick to follow after her as Cook came walking towards me.

"Morning, ladies." He smiled, but specifically looked towards me. "Ah, love is all around." He refers to Emily and Naomi.

"Piss off." I hear Naomi speak up. I quickly stop around the corner as Emily carried on walking away.

"Naomikins, I've been thinking." Cook shouted after Naomi. It must've hurt for Cook to be thinking. "You should see more cock."