freddie 1.0

freddie's pov

I watched Sage carefully as she inhaled slowly. I grab ahold of the back of her hair, just above her neck as I lift her head. She exhaled, staring right at me. "Hands to yourself, McClair." She smirked. I place a spliff between my lips, lighting it gently. She watched me as I did this, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "Do you want a pill?" She questioned innocently.

"Huh?" I question, a little baffled. "Where'd you get pills?" I raise a brow curiously.

"Just from Alex." She smirked. "Good thing he's away out, or we wouldn't have gotten away with it." She refers to what we were doing in Alex's apartment.

"Alright, give us one." I smile. She had one on her finger. I raise a brow at her again, leaning in to take it off her finger with my mouth.

"Good boy." She smirked, almost looking a little too sinister to be her own. She was really letting go tonight. "Here." She handed me one. "Finger." She eyeballed me.

I place it onto my finger, waiting for her to lean in. Her eyes met mine, and they were full of mystery. She leaned in, sucking my finger clean. "Delicious..." She narrowed her eyes, kissing me quickly. It took me by surprise, but I wasn't complaining.

She pulled away, laughing quietly. She bit her lip, shamelessly checking me out. She was definitely more out of it than I was.

"I really fucking love you." I blurt out, smiling ever so slightly. Her face kind of drops at my words. She won't remember them in an hour anyway...

"I love you too, Freds..." She takes ahold of my hand, leaning in to kiss me again.

-

sage's pov

I stare down at Freddie who lay on my failed attempt at a temporary bed. He was lying naked, on his front as he was dozing off. I don't remember him getting naked... I bite down on my lip, feeling a little guilty. I remember fine and well what we said the night before... but did it really mean anything?

I sit down in front of him, brushing my finger against his arm. I lean in, kissing his arm. This is what wakes him up. His face moves to meet mine. "Mmm." He moans. "Morning, beautiful." I stare at him blankly. He quickly looks back, eyeing the clock on the bedside table. "Oh, shit!"

"What?" I question quietly.

"Judgement day." He sighs, laughing slightly. I only hum in response. "Hey, what's the matter?" His hand rests upon my cheek, caressing it. I shake my head, not knowing what to say. "Come on, it won't be long. It'll only be a bollocking about attendance or something." He quickly got up. My eyes shot to the ground.

"Just... don't." I sort of beg.

"You coming down?" He smiled, slipping into his jeans from the night before.

"Still up." I refer to my high still being in my system. "Way up." I smile. "Can't you tell by the smile on my face?" I gave him a cheeky grin.

He leans down, kissing my forehead. "Stay happy." He whispers. My eyes flutter up to meet his dark ones. "I can't miss a disciplinary. Dad'll flip." Freddie excused himself. "I think you and Mr. Love would get on. I hear he really misses Michael Jackson."

"I love that man." I look at the bedsheet. Freddie stared at me for a moment, contemplating if I was serious or not. "Michael, not Mr. Love." His usual smile appeared as he let out a breathy laugh.

I look around the spare room, finding Alex's record player with all his vinyls. I crawl over, skimming through the vinyls. I settled for the Off The Wall album.

I smirk to myself as Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough starts blaring around the apartment. I hear Freddie's laugh from outside the apartment. I crawl up onto the bed, and curl up in a ball.