Finally!

Peyton

  Parker picked me up in his arms and we started towards the bedroom. His lip didn't leave mine until he threw me on the bed. I let out a little yip and crawled back up the bed. It didn't take long for his body to cover mine and he went right back to kissing me.

He pulled me up, so I was sitting and stared into my eyes.

"Peyton, please be mine. I want it to be me and you, together forever."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes Parker, I will be yours. It's all I have ever wanted!"

I lifted my arms and he chuckled before he removed my shirt and then his. He reached around me and unsnapped my bra. I laid back down and he laid over me. I love the feel of his skin against mine.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head. It made my chest push out more and he didn't hesitate to run his tongue over my nipples causing them to harden.

"God, you are so beautiful, Peyton. I love you."

"I love you too Parker, so much."

Then he made love to me for hours before we both finally passed out. When I woke up against his chest, I looked up at him. He looked so peaceful. I started planting little kisses all across his chest.

"What are you doing pretty girl?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

He flipped us over, so he was on top of me. He stared down at me, I don't think I would ever tire of looking into his eyes.

He leaned down and brushed his nose against mine.

"I love you and I'm sorry it took me this long to tell you."

I reached my hand up and cupped the side of his face.

"It's ok, you're here now." 

I shrugged one shoulder and smirked.

"I mean you technically have told me you love me all the time."

He laughed and shook his head.

"You know what I mean Tink."

I stretched my head up and kissed his neck. I heard him moan and I smiled. I love that I had this effect on him. 

"I have to take a shower, Parker."

We put his forehead against mine.

"Well, I'll take one with you, save water."

I laughed and pushed him off of me. He lay on his side and watched me while I walked towards the bathroom.

I turned and looked at him over my shoulder.

"Well handsome, you coming or not?"

He rushed up and ran across the room and followed me into the bathroom where we turned a 15-minute-long shower into a 45-minute one.