Chapter 10: Arms Tonite

September 1st, 2010.

Dawn of a new day.
¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡

"Y/n, you get the most awful types of coffee." Alex says taking a sip of black coffee.

"You're the one drinking something bitter." You say taking a drink of, (coffee).

"It's the best type of taste!" He defends.

"No its not! Unless it's dark chocolate." You laugh out.

"Milk chocolate is better."

"Okay whatever you say Alex." You say turning to look out the window.

Oh look at this! It's the same neighborhood you used to live at. A ping of nostalgia hit you in the heart.

"Y/n! It's a yard sale!" Alex says doing a large turn.

"Alex!" You say spilling some coffee on your jacket/hoodie.

"Sorry Y/n, I'm just gonna. Check it out, you can to if you want." Alex then gets out the car.

Looking at the house, you have panic arise. It's the fucking house of Mr.D.
Aka, the person who sales the cartridge to different people.

AKA, the person who uses people as, 'projects.' And if Alex comes out with that cartridge, I will cry.

After a few minutes, Alex comes running out with a box of games.

Ben's games.

Of course, luck is on your side! Congrats Y/n, you probably have to kill another one of your friends!

"Look at these games Y/n! I thought no one played Nintendo 64s anymore. I guess I was wrong." Alex said while putting the box into the backseat.

"I thought the same."

The car started backing up, and Alex started a conversation you could smell from a mile away.

"The guy that was there, was weird!" He said driving back to campus.

"How weird?" You ask.

"Weird, weird! He was talking to himself, he even said bye to this one pacific cartridge I bought." Alex complained.

"Pfft, that is weird." You said playing along.

"I know rig- This bitch did not." Alex cursed at the person.

"Some people are blind, Alex." You say mentally cursing the person in your mind.

"You got that right."

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£
The next day.

"Psst, wake up. WAKE UP." This random bitch said.

"Five more minutes!" You yelled.

"No, Mr.D told us to wake you up! Now get your lazy ass up!" The person then toor your blankets off you.

"Ugh, you bi-" You then stopped when you saw the familiar green haired entity.

"Ohhhhh, BEN how are yall?" You said getting out of bed quickly, almost tripping.

"Peachy." They said walking to the T.v.

"Yeah thats uh, nice." You said awkwardly.

"Get ready we don't like waiting."

You rolled your eyes, and walked to your closet. Hah, you knew that clearly, because of the Rosa incident.

Picking a random outfit, and putting it on. You then walked out to the entity.

"About time let's head out." They then jumped through the T.v.

Groaning you walked over to the T.v. You looked at it before taking a deep breath, and jumping inside.

You feel light headed, and dizzy for a little before you then open your eyes.

Coding, alot of coding fill your vision. Gosh how long had it been?

"Cmon over here!" BEN called out.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" You said running up to them.

They looked at you before turning back to the portal.

"You go first." They said out of the blue.

"Wait, why?!" You said looking at them suspiciously.

"He wants to see you, not us." They said like it's the obvious.

You look at them one last time before entering the portal. Once again you feel light headed.

Tripping a little before getting back up straight.

"It's been awhile, hasn't it?" A muffled voice calls out.

"I guess so. How are you Mr.D?" You asked walking to his desk.

"It has." He looked up, showing his gas mask, which was covering his whole face.

Which made you curious.

"Um, sorry if it's personal a personal question. But may I ask why your wearing a gas mask?" You said looking away from him.

"Ah, everyone else knows so why can't you? Well, they took my eyes."

You looked at him wide eyed. Since when did this happen?! Looking away knowing the atmosphere was 10x more awkward.

He coughs a few times. "But that's not what we're here for Mx.(l/n)." His voice got, unsettling?

"Yeah, what did you call me for?" You said turning your gaze back to him.

"Well, I'm sure you were affirmed that someone has the cartridge, yes?" His muffled voice asked.

"Yes, I was there." You weren't lieing you were there.

"Oh? Then where were you?" He asked putting his boots on the desk.

"Car, I'm friends with Alex." Shit. Way to go.

"Alex? Thats his name?" Mr.D pulled closer to the desk.

"Yes."

"Well I'm sure you know your job." Mr.D said.

"Uh, yes. I've done this two times already." You tried to stay, polite.

"Then you better do this correctly. Any mistakes, your life WILL be taken. Remember the rules?"

"Anytime you help the victim, everyone will now, and you will be punished."

"Correct. Here's what you have to do. Make sure he gets more intrigued to know the back story of that, game. So he'll keep playing it. BEN will do the rest. Understood?"

"Yes, understood." You replied.

"Great, I hope you don't fail us. You may leave." He said standing up.

You shook your head, and walked out. Hoping you won't be late for your classes.

Pov change.

I watch Y/n exit the room. Grabbing the end of my mask, and pulling it over my head.

Of course pitch blackness. I think I'm getting used to it.

"BEN." I said sternly, and turning to the T.v.

"Yes?" They said climbing out of the T.v.

"Make sure your partner, does their job right." I said looking at the green haired entity.

"With pleasure."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make the next one longer. Have a great rest of your day, weirdos!
-Autumn