The aftermath: Cupid

How can, Cupid, how could you be so cruel?

Ben slowly closes the door to his room. He's done with those psychos. How did he even get here?

Oh that's right. He was seeking revenge! But not this. No.

He wanted revenge on Matt, not random innocent people! They did nothing wrong!

He walks to his spinning chair at his desk. At least Ben has had his wish precieved. He did get to see how technology advanced.

It has alot since he died.

Maybe, just maybe, if he said no he could've been with you. But he was to to mad, aggravated even! Since he was now free, he thought that any chance he had to strike at Matt, he would.

He should've known, since he was free, for everyone else is.

Which meant you too. He didn't realize till after saying yes to slenderman.

That he ruined it.

He looked at those three photos.

Ben missed those days. It just adds more anger at Matt.

He looked at them for the....man I don't know. Let's say for the 100th time?

The last one is his favorite, it was always his favorite. He snuck it with his diary if his dad saw it, he would tear it up.

So he hid it right underneath a piece of wood. How had his mom found it?

It doesn't matter, he had snuck it back from your dorm. Right back to the original owner.

When he was there with your half of pictures, was a painting. Not the best he saw, but it was clear to him.

Rosa had liked you. He was aware of this, not even Ben can hide the fact he was jealous of her.

He never said anything he wanted you happy.

He sets the photos down on his black desk. Then slowly touches the metal chain around his neck.

The necklace you had given him on his birthday. The actual gift you wanted to give him, not his death.

It was clear now why you liked moons so much. Typical moon child thing.

He quickly puts the necklace back under his tunic, from the knock on his door. Then goes back to his glass box.

Quickly lifting it eyeing his cartridge for a little, then hiding the pictures under the cloth.

"Cmon Ben hurry up!"

Of course Jeff, just as Ben thought.

He quickly moves his blue tinted hands, and runs to the door opening it.

"We have a mission." Then Jeff goes down stairs.

Ben scoffs, they think since he's one of the youngest they could walk over him.

Standers these days, since ones 12 people think their still five.

Ben knows much more then they think. Ben probably knows how to hide a body correctly, even better then those stupid brainless proxys.

He takes one look at the glass box with his cartridge and the pictures.

Closing his door he walks to kill another innocent person.

If his past self was aware of the future, would he still have taken this path?