The end: 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together
Hard to say things could be better
Darling don't get away right now
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

"You know Y/n, it really isn't the end. No not for you." A cold voice spoke out.

"Please rise my child." The voice was femine most definitely. "It's been quite the times since your fall."

You groaned, and slowly stood on your feet.

You could now see the women in detail. She was quite tall, a dark shade of purple hair, a nice black dress, and a side ways moon crown.

It was Luna...the goddess of the moon.

After realizing that your instincts popped in, and you were on your knee bowing.

"My child, no need for those manners. Please rise on your feet." She dropped a landing infront of you.

"Of course!" You stammered out, and tried to perfect amazing posture.

"I saw what happened down there, in that cartridge. I even spoke with Kelbris. You know him correct?" She said looking down to you.

"Yes ma'am." You said making eye contact with her purple tinted eyes.

"Hmm...as said it's not the end. Please allow me to grant one last wish. Before you have to go back." She said placing her gloved hands on her dress.

"Go back where?" You questioned.

"Y/n, I can not tell you that. Now please ask one wish." She said looking at you with those cold eyes.

You already knew what you wanted for your wish. You didn't know if you were ready..

You tried mustering up all the courage you have gathered through time.

"Luna the goddess of the moon. I wish to see Ben one last time." You said looking at the ground.

She smiled. "Ben Lawman correct?"

"Yes, yes ma'am."

"The boy with once a warm heart, that lost the heat along the way. Now a cold hearted boy..." She turned as she spoke.

She raised her hand, and her sleeves rolled back. A moon symbol placed in the middle of her hand.

All around you purple smoke, circled you two.

You looked around, coding? Coding was around you.

Glowing green symbols, went on for eternity.

"He's right over there. He might not look the same, and he doesn't see me. I'll give you as long as you need." She spoke.

You nod, and look infront of you. You now notice, you're still in kafeis outfit.

You took a few steps forward. A person was there. Only a little speck though.

You take a deep breath, and continue to walk in your own pace.

No one else's.

Now you can see, he now has dirty blonde hair. With Links hat placed on his head.

You continue, as green places on your features. Your hands are getting sweaty.

Anxious you are, where were you going after this?

Ben now has Links tunic on.

You were now only a few feat away. You stood there for a bit.

"I was expecting you, Y/n." Ben turned to look at you.