ʙᴇɴ ʀᴏᴜᴛᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ

Ď̴͔̭̙̯̝̊̾͊̌o̵͔͗ ̸̥̗͓̘̩̈͋́̿̒̕͜y̸̡̞͌̌ỗ̷͉̞̩̀̆͋̀̒ư̵̗͎̼̍͛̿͘ ̷̧̧̫̝̣̖͓̀s̴̡̯̈́̇͜͠t̶͎̽͊̈́̏͜i̴̻̼͙̙̱͂̋̒ͅl̵̪͓͇̺̠͔̆̚͝l̶̛̲̟͔͕̄́̓́̊ ̸̨̢̲̙̘̜͈́̅͂͆ṫ̸̝̫͔̭͍̟͂̂͂̓̊̌r̷̢̫͎̗̲̊͐̓̈͑u̸̩̻̯͌͜s̶̲͕̜̹͕̗̈́̿̏̅͋͜t̴͓̂̀͑ ̸̢̗̲̲̖̬͌͘m̸̡̙͔̻͉͎̖̀e̵̛͈͌̊̊?̸̪̑̄͒̈́̃̄͝ͅ

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

"Uh Sarah."

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Do you mind if I stay with Ben?" You asked trying not to make eye contact.

She looked at you with a smile. "Of course! He'll probably need some type of comfort." She looked at you one last time, the last time.

With a wave, she left.

You turn to Ben's now surprised statue, and sat down.

It stayed silent for a while, you just stayed in thought. Maybe, a little bit of denial that this really was the end.

"Y/n? Is this really the end?" Ben asked.

"I guess so." You sighed after that, it's clear that it is.

Once again, silence. Quite unbearing silence is.

It would be nice to chat, like you two used to do.

"Hey Ben?" You turned your head to him.

"What?"

"If we were, to ever. Get out of this god for saken cartridge, what would you do?" You said trying to spark up some type of conversation.

"Now that you ask. I really don't know. I don't even know if we can. But I would like to see how technology made through all this time." He answered.

"How about you?" We're getting somewhere!

"Hmmm...animations see how those improved, or maybe-"

A big rumbling sound came out of nowhere, and the ground started shaking.

You quickly stood up, and pushed your weight on the wall.

"What the hell is happening?!" You questioned.

"I don't know!" Ben yelled back.

"Ben I have a question, please answer! That's all I ask of you!"

"Y/n- is it really necessary?!"

"Yes, it's important!" You said trying to get him to understand.

"What- Okay fine! Go ahead and ask!" Finally.

"If we were to meet again- if we get out of the cartridge. Would you still trust me and be my friend?!" You said scared of his answer.

"Y/n. I still don't trust you really. But maybe if you can prove yourself that your worthy, of my trust." He answered, he answered your question.

That made you calm down a bit. But your still panicy, everything was still shaking.

"Thanks for answering. Listen Ben, I still do love you- I really do." You said gripping to the wall, the shakings increasing.

"Y/n, I-"

All of a sudden, a crashing sound comes from above you.

"Y/n, I love you too."

Everything went black. The same empty void again. But this time.

You were alone.

You always were.