2 twats and 2 lesser twats

;

September 1975, Hogwarts
- 363 yrs. old

2 TWATS        AND2 LESSER  TWATS viii

2 TWATS AND
2 LESSER TWATS
viii. | ' is disgusted '
__________________

PADFOOT TOOK EVERYONE'S attention when he decided to speak about Celeste.

Alice who sat there quietly, observed the uncomfortable silence. Hence the list of her observations; (i) James and Remus tries to hide their amusement, (ii) Peter had his head low as he always had done, (iii) Lily, her friend, lifted a hand to one of Marlene's shoulder, (iv) Marlene looked deflated and confused.

Alice understood that Celeste is extraordinarily beautiful without even batting an eye and being remembered by Sirius is what most of the girls say: a rarity. She bits her lower lip as she saw how Marlene changed her demeanor, how she now looked at Celeste like a threat. And whoever threatens the attention that Sirius gives Marlene will be in deep trouble.

She fiddled with her fingers as she waited for Celeste's answer, but the girl only glanced at him and said nothing before turning to his three other friends. To say that Peter and Alice was shocked with Celeste's ignorance of Sirius' remark is an understatement. James and Remus now couldn't contain their amusement, where James laughed and Remus smirked widely.

Remus extended his hand, "I believe a proper introduction is in order. Remus Lupin."

The, what Alice called: Epitome of Ethereal, who is simply Celeste. Took his hand and shook as she lightly nodded. Sirius rolled his eyes and huffed in a childish manner.

"P-Peter Pettigrew..." shyly, he only nodded. Celeste gave him a genuine smile for that, acknowledging that she would remember his name.

Before James introduced himself, he saw the red-head of his life, "Lilyflower, your beauty increased this summer-"

"Shut up, James!"

Celeste saw the interaction between the two and her lips twitch in a small hidden amusement. James then cleared his throat and turned smiled sheepishly at Lily before turning to her, "James Potter," and flashed his charming smile that made Celeste let out a laughing scoff, clearly getting Lily's attention.

Now it wasn't only Marlene but also Lily that is sending glares at the back of her head, "It's a pleasure to meet the three of-"

"Sirius Black. At everyone's service..." and winked at her, clearly trying to get her attention, which she acknowledged then just to stop him.