black constellation

;

1668 - 56 yrs. old.
(from her real birth)

BLACK CONSTELLATIONooi

BLACK CONSTELLATION
ooi. | ' oui, papa '
________________________

SHE SAT BY THE WINDOW her knees touching her chin as she slouched in an uncomfortable position while watching the people outside as they walked in their umbrellas. Careful not to wet their suits in the pouring rain.

She tried so hard not to focus on her fogged reflection of the window glass and see herself. She loved it, not being able to age. She's in her middle fifties but she still looked like a teen, and she's loving her life so far.

She lived in France ever since Nicolas found her in the forest and took her in. He's surpassed three-hundred years of his life because of his invention. However, unlike Celeste, he ages. And to quote that: drastically.

Celeste occupied the unused room on the second-floor of Nicolas' flat. She feels very much indebted to him, it's been twenty-two years since he let her in his life. He admitted missing his wife, and so he wanted her with her like a daughter of his own which he never had.

But to get the calculations right, she was under Gormlaith's sleeping spell for nineteen years before the spell lifted due to her death. Celeste didn't care about her death anyway, she's actually thankful to the one who had ended the dark witch's life.

Means, it's been forty-one years since she last saw her family, Hogwarts, and her old life.

She smiled as she thought that her disappearance, a death to all, had mean of a new start for her. Right now, she lived as Cordelia Flamel, adopted daughter of Nicolas. Legally, her age is twenty and that's how she's been seen.

The sound of the rain calmed her and made her giddy as always. Followed by the sound of ringing bells, it is what woke her up from her trance. Immediately, running out of her room and going down the stairs without caution, she greeted him with a huge smile on his face.

"How was it, Nic?" She asked with full excitement. The man didn't have an umbrella and was clearly drenched in rain. And seeing him in that state softened Celeste, "actually, let's talk about it later. Let's get you cleaned up first before you catch a cold."

Nicolas gratefully smiled as they met each other in the middle of the room. As cozy his flat was, the first floor had always been unorganized with antiques of his. He loved collecting old things that maybe older or as old as him. Celeste didn't get it at first, but when she saw the glint on his eyes as he talked about every single one of them, she couldn't love any more than help him dust them out from time to time.