love, loves, loved.

;
1792 - 1899, Durmstrang Institute - 180 - 287 yrs. old
(and years that followed)

 old(and years that followed)

LOVE, LOVES, LOVED
oix. | ' fucking dragon '
____________________

IT TOOK FOUR YEARS for them to take a break. Celeste went home only hours after, helped by Nicolas. She cried at the sight of him, but when they reached the flat and he told her to wait for him as he started concocting a cure for her. Nicolas felt lost a little.

Especially when he got to stare to her eyes that night, as if he kept falling into a pit of nothingness. She was empty and it showed, much worse than before. Much painful now, he thought.

Through the two years, Nicolas had never seen her smile anymore. There were moments where she would wander around her thoughts, fiddling with the ring that she made a pendant to her necklace.

With Nicolas' help in his alchemy, they did heal the wounds on her back better. But it left scars, not really too disgusting but enough to tell a story.

Bubbly and always smiling Celeste was not gone, however she was buried... maybe like Samantha, six feet underground.

TO GET AWAY FROM Nicolas, she went back to studying and faking a life once again. A student at Durmstrang, she felt really proud of herself. There weren't many girls in the institute but they were all well-mannered men.

She showed everyone her goodness in dark arts, dueling, and even becoming a famous alumni of the school.

Melisa Karkov, is the pride of Durmstrang for many years. She had countless suitors, maybe half of the school or more. She is liked and praised. But she never smiled. Not again.

She guarded herself away from men, not caring if they are muggles or not, what she is bothered about is that they were boys. Unfortunately.

One persistent suitor always bugged her, well she wouldn't really say 'bug'. But he would just pop everywhere and accompany her. Since she didn't really talk to anyone and could appear as if she is dead and mute, Marco just pursued her nonetheless

7th year. When there was this party, not ball since there are lesser girls, a party to celebrate the end of their batch.

Marco Prewett took the shot and asked her for a date. She said yes, she didn't know why she agreed.

The next day, everyone backed off and it was like a news that Marco had bid for Melisa, there was no one in between. And it wasn't only a date... it became dates. Until they graduated and even when Marco needed to back home to London.