the final hurrah

;

1959, String Realm & Realm of Souls - 347 yrs. old

THE FINAL HURRAH iii

THE FINAL HURRAH
iii. | ' my blessing '
___________________

IN THE REALM OF Souls, an exact replica of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black stood proud. Inside were the souls of ancestors of the family.

They all watched, especially the spirit of Hydrus Black. He always checked up on Celeste along to one of the spirits that he shared a soul with. Marco Prewett.

All the ancestors roared in anticipation as they watched Celeste help Walburga.

As spirits, they know of the Universal Prophecy about Celeste Adaline Prince. Hydrus before he died added what they call an ingredient by Sashura and Fenna. He vowed that Celeste will meet her one and only through Hydrus' bloodline, he did not know of her curse but in hopes that a cousin of his would meet Celeste and fall in love with her.

But Hydrus made a mistake, he said 'his' bloodline. And not the bloodline of his family. Hence, it meant that it would come from his lineage of blood-from him.

Walburga and Orion were cousins. The great-grandparents of their parents were Hydrus' sons. Making their child in Hydrus' lineage.

Sashura popped beside Hydrus with a big smile on her face, "So, what do you think? Your blessing awaits!"

With hundred of years of thinking, Hydrus finally came with his answer, "I give my blessing."

And his and Marco's soul would be reincarnated again.

IN THE STRING REALM the brewing was done. Fenna the higher being watched as if it would be another episode, for what it is-it is a season.

A series of events would come in the way once again. A chain of adventures and more feelings attached, the parallels, and intersection of fates now arises.

Just because of the unfortunate life of Celeste Prince. A rebellious act of wanting to change her fate had forever changed everyone else's.

The string of the soul of spirits Hydrus and Marco is slowly beginning to once more latch to the soul of Celeste. A glow it showed and emitted was gold and the Gods smiled in success, now is the time.

And the story had only begun.

o

o. note

this could be really a part of the last recent chapter, however it would have a confusing addressing for the realms. so, it's short (too short).

 so, it's short (too short)

°
miafelumini