Chapter 48: The Gangs Back Together!

Start from the beginning

Enemy Demigod: Die!

Samantha received the attack with a snort. Then, she responded with a sword slash.

But suddenly, she realized that the black-dressed demigod was already two-hundred meters away.

Samantha: Where do you think you are going!?!??!!?

Enemy Demigod: Crazy woman, I'm not fighting anymore! I need to report it to the Boss!

After saying that, the demigod rushed out of the city.

Behind him, Samantha did not hesitate to chase after him.

At the same time, Brian, Marcel, Delirious, Skyler(Still unconscious and being carried by Xavier), and the city lord were surrounded by monsters. Ten A-rank monsters were followed by hordes of weaker monsters that bared their fangs to them.

Monsters of all the ranks were attacking the city lord. E-rank monsters, D-rank monsters, C-ranks monsters, and B-ranks monsters attacked him nonstop. They disregarded their own allies and attacked crazily to the city lord without caring about their lives.

City Lord: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The City Lord bellowed and released sword slashes after sword slashes killing hundreds of monsters even more, but his situation quickly worsened. Under the besiegement of hundreds of monsters and ten A-rank monsters lying in wait, his death was just a matter of time.

Our three main idiots were in the same situation. Bloodthirsty monsters charged towards them without regard for their lives. From birds to wolves, they attacked the group wildly.

The group fought them while escaping the encirclement, but the number of monsters was crazy. Even when they were going all out, slaughtering and killing the monsters that charged towards them, the situation was not looking good.

The reason was the A-rank monsters watching the group and waiting for an opportunity to attack.

Fortunately, Xavier had acted and beaten the A-ranks back with its Netherite sword when they tried to attack, but even so, the situation was critical.

Delirious: Guys we are so fucked right now if this continues! 

Delirious looked at the monsters and shouted. Marcel's expression was grave too. Their current situation was similar to the one they faced in the forest of death a few days ago but much worse. Just the number of A-rank monsters was ten times higher!

Moreover, there was still the strange creature watching them. They somehow could feel that this creature was a lot more dangerous than all of the monsters here. Just the number of monsters it controlled was proof of its strength.

Delirious: Everyone! I said we need to hurry up or we will be fucked soon!

Everyone beside Delirious furrowed their brows. Currently, they have two options.

The first one was to activate their elytras and fly away. With the speed of using the fireworks and the Minecraft logic of carrying Xavier, they could easily leave the city and escape.

However, it meant leaving countless innocent people to die.

The second option was to do something or kill monsters as much as possible. But killing thousands of monsters around them will drain their resources and stamina. Which in the end of the day they will not last long.