- A -

#RW02

Play the song above for a better reading experience :)

Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?

***

Author

With each step I take backwards, my breath began to shorten and my grip tightened on the knife I was holding. My eyes did not leave his intense gaze and I could feel my heart beating wildly inside my chest. The place that we're in, strangely became smaller as if we're getting suck into a black void.

"Alina.." his deep voice echoed within the walls. It was dark, cold, and eerie. Only the torch on the walls served as our light. The hem of my long velvet dress was soaking wet. My feet felt cold and numb against the floor like sharp ice piercing inside it.

"Don't come near me," I warned pointing my knife at him but instead of obeying my order, he took another step closer to me. I inhaled sharply when I felt my back against the cold, hard wall.

"My dear, Alina.."

The sound of his voice and the cold air that brushed against my skin sent shivers down my spine. My body froze on the ground. He was already standing in front of me with his huge frame like a monster ready to attack his prey. He stared at me intently, studying my face. His eyes then darted to my lips. He moves even closer to my face then stopped when our lips were inches apart.

I held my knife tightly, preparing to attack him with all my might.

"Pin me against the wall and I'll make sure this knife will dig deep within your flesh with blood dripping down your suit," I threatened but he didn't seem frightened. He then placed his arms against the wall, caging me.

"If that's how it will take until our lips meet, then yes, I'd love to feel pain and pleasure from you," he said with a husky voice

I can't help but to get lost in his  deep, brooding eyes, like I was under his spell and I would be intoxicated and poisoned by his lips, by his mere touch. I swallowed hard, still pointing the knife at him. I shuddered when I felt the cold metal slowly digging on his body, near his abdomen.

He didn't make any noise, nor he was in pain. He could have swiftly taken the knife away from me. I can't let my guard down. He must have something under his sleeves. This could be my last breath. He can easily kill me first before I kill him.

All my senses have come alive when  felt his lips brushed against the corner of my mouth. My lips, slightly parted. I can feel his warm breath against my skin. His jaw tightened. My body turned weak as if he just bought the time to suck all my energy into him. Slowly, I closed my eyes and I felt a tear fell. I thought it fell on my skin but turns out it was his own blood that I felt on my hands.

Before our lips even touched, we were engulfed by darkness.

I woke up when I felt something near my legs. I almost jumped out of bed when I saw a moving black thing in front of me. My cat, Lucy, startled and jumped out of bed because of my reaction. She quickly hid inside my book shelf.

"Oh, God! Lucy, you scared the shit out of me," I exclaimed. "I thought I'm seeing things."

She purred. Her blue eyes shimmered when the sun met it. I smiled and called her but I guess she was still shocked by me that's why she stayed inside the shelf. I watched her clean herself. Lucy always look elegant with her black fur and beautiful blue diamond eyes. She's getting fat too.

My smile disappeared from my lips when I suddenly remembered my dream. It was all black at first but then two people appeared. It was all a blurr. I closed my eyes and tried my best to remember it.