- S -

#RW12

Heart - Flor

She said Yes

***

"Go baby! You can do it!" Minnie cheered on the side

I kept my focus on the stack of cups in front of us. With the ball on my hand, I took a deep breath, aiming it to the cups then threw it as hard as I could. I saw how the cups fell on the ground. Minnie jumped in celebration. The lady smiled at us and clapped her hands for a job well done.

I punch my fist in the air. "Yes! We did it!"

Minnie then chose which stuff toy she wants for the prize. She ended up getting the Minnie Mouse. I smiled while watching her excited upon receiving her prize.

"Thank you po!"

She proudly showed the stuff toy to me. "It's me!"

"Minnie mouse is a bit overrated."

"No she's not. You can have daisy," she suggested

"If you weren't name after a cartoon character, would you have got it?" I chuckled

She pouted then patted the stuff toy's head. She moved closer to me and gave me quick kiss on the cheeck. "Thank you baby!"

"You're welcome."

I can't believe she's still obsessed with Minnie Mouse. We even bought pairs of Minnie Mouse headbands and couple keychains at the gift shop. Her outfit was cute. She's wearing a black polka dot dress with white lowcut converse shoes. She put the keychain on her small black backpack.

She gasped. "Minnie Mouse!"

I lost sight of her. I looked around and saw her running towards the Minnie Mouse mascot. My brows furrowed, confused. We weren't exactly in disney land so I didn't know where it came from. I walked towards the people who were taking pictures with the mascot too. When it was Minnie's turn, she quickly went beside the mascot and took a selfie. Even her phone was has a Minnie Mouse design. I took out my phone and took a picture of her too. The way her cheeks blushed pink the same color of Minnie Mouse's dress.

While she's busy taking pictures of the mascot, I suddenly wondered where BJ was. He was with us a while ago then he just disappeared. I decided to call him. He answered right away.

"Yo BJ! Where are you?"

"Pabalik na ako. Andyan pa rin ba kayo sa mga booths?"

"Yeah. We didn't go that far. Are we going to the meeting spot now? Have you seen Haru and Sadie?"

"Not yet. Let's just buy some snacks before we head over there."

"Okay. Cool. Bilisan mo."

When I hung up the call, Minnie came back with a huge smile on her face. She went beside me and wrapped her arms around mine.

"Asan na raw sila?"

"BJ is coming back. I don't know about Haru and Sadie."

We then saw a cotton candy shop. We looked at each other and we didn't have to speak anymore. We immediately ran towards it.

"I want the pink one," Minnie said

"Can I get the multiple colors? The blue, yellow, purple, and pink?"

The cotton candy guy nodded then began making our cotton candies. I ordered two of the colorful cotton candy for BJ. Minnie was watching how the cotton candy was being made. Her lips parted in awe. She licked her lips, hungry for it.