11. Easters turn

"Bunnys right!" North whisper shouted.
The guardians plus Y/N and Jack walked through the large doors and down the elevator to Norths sleigh.
"As much as it pains me to say old friend this time Easter is, more important than Christmas"
North kicked open the door of the elevator as he sent a smirk towards bunny.

"Hey did everyone hear that?!" Bunny said happily, Jack sending him a smirk.

"We must hurry to the warren, Everyone to the sleigh!"

"Oh no mate, my warren my rules" bunny smirked, blocking Norths path with a smirk.
"Buckle up"

"Oh no"

Bunny tapped his foot twice and a large rabbit hole opened up from under their feet.
Jack had quickly pulled Y/N beside him as they slid through.

Y/N just held onto Jack as he slid around the walls is the rabbit hole.
She was happy that Jack was having fun.

Jack and Y/N landed perfectly, tooth was fine as she flew out however the yetis and North had stumbled out, falling on their backs.

"Buckle up, is very funny" north chuckled.

"Welcome to the Warren" bunny spoke happily, marching stone Easter eggs covered in moss stood behind him.
His Warren was very lively and colourful, everything was basically coated in the green moss apart from pastel flowers that grew in bunches and around the Warren.

However bunny turned around suspiciously with his ears twitching, sensing something come through the tunnel in front of them.
From the tunnel, smaller eggs with little eggs ran out from the tunnel.

"Somethings up" Bunny whispered to the guardians, they all immediately got into defence positions.
Y/N stood ready with her dagger, a look in her eye that could kill.
Even the yetis held up their own weapons.

A high pitched scream coming from the tunnel became louder as whatever it was ran through.
Even the marching eggs changed their facial expression to angry by turning their stone.

Bunny was first to let out a battle cry as he ran towards the tunnel, everyone followed With their own yell and weapons raised.

But they immediately stopped running when the were faced with a  little blond girl who carried a bunch of eggs in her hands.
She looked up at the guardians in shock as they looked back at her with the same expression.
"Sophie?" Jack questioned.
They all sheepishly held their weapons behind their backs and grinned nervously.

Sophie just laughed and dropped the eggs she was holding, spotting an elf that had come along and starting to chase after it.

"What is she?! Doing here?" Bunny freaked out, turning to north.

"Ah, snow globe" north patted as he patted himself down.

"Crickey somebody do something!" Bunny continued to panic, as if he wasn't a guardian for literal children??

"Don't look at me! We're invisible remember?" Jack chuckled, holding up his hands in surrender as he also nodded towards Y/N.

"Don't worry bunny! I bet she's a fairy fan" tooth sung, flying out from the group and above Sophie as she poses for the little girl.
"It's ok little one"