5. Pitch

"We told you we aren't going with you guys!" Jack and Y/N ran after the group.
"No way I'm climbing into some rickety old-"

"Sleigh" Y/N finished for him, her eyes widening at the beautiful sleigh that was being pulled out before her by reindeers.
A reindeer and jumped ferociously causing Jack to jump back with a laugh, north approached the reindeer with a laugh and started to pat them in order to calm them down.

Y/N chased after north, wanting to meet and pet the reindeers as well.
He was more than happy to do so, letting Y/N pat each one and telling her how to do it properly.
They snuggled into her cheeks and licked her heart tattoos.

Once the sleigh was fully out, North had to practically drag Y/N away from the reindeers, but before he smirked at Jack, seeing how long it would take until Jack caved.

After three longs seconds of Jack gazing at the sleigh he finally spoke.
"Ok, one ride but that's it" he then helped himself in.

"Everyone loves the sleigh" North grinned. He offered his hand To Y/N which she took and helped her in. She took the seat next to Jack.

"Bunny! What are you waiting for?" North asked seeing as he hadn't gotten in.

"I think my tunnels may be after mate" he tapped the side of the sleigh with his foot. "And safer" he gulped, beginning to walk away.

"Ugh, get in" North laughed and grabbed Bunny by his collar, lifting him into the sleigh.
"Buckle up"

Everyone looked at bunny with a smirk.

"Where are the bloody seatbelts"

"That was just expression" North laughed.

"Ready? Let's go!" North announced, despite the yeti Working On the sleigh shaking his head No and the elves below attaching Horse shoes to the reindeers.

Y/N who was standing alongside Jack immediately fell back into the seat once the sleigh started to go, bunny scratched the inside with his nails out of fear making Jack snicker.

The sleigh went through the ice tunnel still out the workshop.
"I hope you like the loopty loops!"

"I hope you like carrots!" Bunny retorted as North drove the sleigh around the tunnel so they were upside down at one point.
Y/N stood up again, she went by Jack and held onto the railing.
Her wings got caught up in the wind which made her body jolt and almost fly off the sleigh.
"Woah, careful" Jack spoke calmly, moving behind Y/N and holding onto her waist, keeping her steady.

Finally, the sleigh pushed through the tunnel and up the ramp out of the workshop, making Y/N and Jack whoop cheerfully.

"Jack I loved your little sleigh ride the other day but this is a hundred times better" Y/N laughed as her hair flew everywhere.

"Sleigh ride?" Bunny asked shakily, still to scared to look up from.

"I'm gonna have to agree with you Y/N" Jack chuckled.

Y/N glanced at bunny again, seeing he was still scared.
Much to jacks displeasure, she moved away from his hold and went to bunny.
She linked her arm with his and slowly tried to stand him up.
"Come on bunny your missing a great view!" Y/N tried to encourage him to look over.

Jack however eyed their interlocked arm, his stare would be able to burn a building to the ground. He didn't know why this made him rage but it did.

Bunny nodded slowly and started to slowly look over the edge but quickly backed away upon seeing the height, he engulfed Y/N in a fearful hug, Y/N shrieked.