8. Hello bad dreams and goodbye...love?

Jack, Y/N and Sandy flew after two nightmares, Jack and Y/N whooping, enjoying the thrill.

Sandy was flying on a cloud, Y/N and jack on either side of him.

The nightmare flew past a building, Sandy flew through and inside while Jack ran across the wall and Y/N continued to fly after.

Sandy had managed to catch one, he rode it like an actual horse before curing it with his dream sand, turning it back to gold as he changed it into a stingray and rode that instead.

Jack and Y/N now made a race between the two of them, to see who could first catch the remaining one.
Y/N pulled her slingshot out but wasn't quick enough as Jack was first to blast it with his staff.

Y/N sighed disappointedly as Jack cheered.
"I got it!"

The two made their way towards it, seeing the nightmare flattened on the ground, thin blue frost covering the top.
"Sandy! Sandy did you see that? Look at this thing?" Jack continued, prodding it with his staff.

Y/N stood behind him, her arms crossed and her face unamused.
Until she felt a cold hand glide across her shoulder, she shrieked loudly which was suddenly cut off with the hand covering her mouth.

Jack turned quickly to face her, seeing her trapped in Pitchs grasp with his hand over her mouth.
She kicked to try and get out of it.

"Frost" Pitch acknowledged, Jack tried to blast him but he disappeared quickly with Y/N.

Jack looked around his surroundings with panic, trying to find pitch.
"For a neutral party you spend an awful lot of time with those weirdos"
He re-revealed himself on a nearby roof, Y/N still in hand.
"My my, such pretty wings" he the spoke to Y/N who was still struggling, stroking her wings softly.

"Let go of her!" Jack scowled, raising his staff towards him.

"As you wish" he laughed evilly, dropping Y/N and disappearing once more.
Y/N glowered with anger, now pulling out her dagger as she looked around for pitch.
Jack quickly flew towards her and tangled her remaining hand with his, making sure he wouldn't take her again.

"This isn't your fight you know?" Pitch smirked, popping up on a roof behind them.

"You made it our fight when you stole those teeth!" Jack retorted, Y/N got angrier by the second at Pitches nerve. Because who was he to touch her wings?

Out of fury Y/N threw her dagger at him but pitch dodged it.
"Teeth? Why do you care about the teeth?" He questioned, completely unfazed by Y/Ns attempt.

But pitch gasped in fear once he noticed Sandy standing behind him. He had Y/Ns dagger in hand and threw it down back to her.

Pitch laughed. "Now this is who I'm looking for"

Not having any of it, Sandy conjured whips and started to attack pitch, who was having a hard time in dodging them.

Y/N and Jack made their way over to help, But pitch had created an axe and swung it, causing the two to drop to the floor to not be hit by it.

Sandy managed to catch onto pitch's wrist, flung him in the air, then used the other whip to catch his torso, brining him back down and banging him into the ground and the walls of other buildings.

Y/N calmed down a bit, gaining a little satisfaction from seeing Pitch get hurt.
Sandy then threw him off the roof, landing on a car before toppling onto the road.

"I love you Sandy-"

"Remind me not to get on your bad side"
Jack laughed, upon seeing his sudden urge for violence.