2. Reckless and careless

Jack chuckled to himself as he frosted over small parts of a town, the frost  trailed around to wherever jack decided to go.
He almost made a man trip and at the same time a child got their tongue stuck on a bubbler as the water had frozen over.

The man from before then actually fell dropping all his shopping.
Jack then cackled as he considered it to be a win.

He frosted over some parts of a Building, the frost trailed over a window and the glass of the fish tank where the bit inside was feeding it.
  a man in the same apartment building with an open window who was clearly doing some important work now freaked out as his papers flew out the window.
Jack found it amusing at Least.

He froze over someone washing line before catching himself on the top of a large building with a point in top, using his staff to swing around before planting his feet down firmly.

"Now that, that was fun" Jack laughed as he looked down at the town,
His eyes suddenly widened, a thought popping into his head.
"Hey wind!"

At his call the wind immediately started to pick up towards jack.
"Take me to Y/N!"
Boldly, Jack let go of the building and let the wind push him away, he screamed cheerfully and he flew through the sky, letting himself fall before either he, or the wind pick himself back up again.

He flew up over to another part of the world, flying through the sky.
"Snow day!"

He flew onto the road down below, jumping over cars and frosting over some parts of a biking plus the footpath, causing a nearby by man to shiver.

He did the same to a truck and another woman who shrieked due to the sudden gust of wind.

He landed on a frozen lake, sliding around it barefoot before flying back on land, causing a book to fly out the hands of a child.

"Huh that looks interesting" Jack stopped beside it and crouched over to see what it was.

The boy picked it back up and started to dust it off.

Jack noticed something charging towards him from the side, he smirked challengingly before he flew up from the ground a little.

Once the figure was close enough Jack flew around and grabbed the torso of whoever it was, swinging them around and holding them to his side.
He chuckled happily as he did so.

"NO!" Y/N cried jokingly as she had been caught,

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked with a laugh as he let her go.

"Breaking people up" Y/N laughed as Jack raised his eyebrow in concern of her cheerful voice.

"He was cheating, so I helped her walk in on them" she explained as they jogged after the group of kids walking nearby.

Jack cringed, "then what happened?"

"She screamed, he tried to apologise, she kicked him out and now he has no where to go" Y/N exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you of done that in a less confrontational way?" Jack grinned knowingly.

Y/N shrugged, not really caring.
"It's more satisfying this way"

"It says here that they found Bigfoot hair samples and DNA in Michigan! That's like super close!" The boy from before spoke.

His two friends climbed though the gap in the fence, rolling their eyes at the boy talking about Bigfoot.
Jack flew on top of the fence, walking on top with his staff over his shoulder.
Y/N hung on the edge, watching over the kids as the talked.

"Here we go again" he friend spoke.

"You saw that video to Claude! He's out there" the boy whispered the second part, grabbing his sleigh leaning up against the porch.

Forgotten love (Jack Frost x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें