4. STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN

⬆️ Y/N to tooth during this chapter. (And basically the whole story)

—————-

The two sacks toppled into the main room of Norths workshop.

"They're here!" North whispered excitedly.

Jack was first to get out, Y/N still struggled. The bag was such a tight space especially with her wings.

He lifted up the opening of the sack, to see two elves looking at him, they quickly ran away once they met his eye.
"There he is! Jack Frost!" North welcomed once Jack sat up more and made eye contact with him.

"Wow.. you've got to be kidding me" Jack whispered to himself.
"Hey hey! Put me down" he said more softly to the yetis who pulled him up and out of the bag.

He then noticed the muffled screams from Y/N.

Cursing herself for not doing it earlier, Y/N took out her dagger and cut open the bag, breathing in relief once she was out.

North frowned sadly.
"That was my favourite sack"

"Don't use it to kidnap people then" Y/N barked angrily, storing the dagger away.
Bunny scrambled towards her, crouched over and outstretched his hands to help her up.

But Y/N glared at him and shoved his hands away.
Jack silently chuckled and their interaction and he walked over to Y/N to help her out.
She accepted his hand immediately, rubbing it into bunny's face.

Bunny looked at Jack with a scowl, but also surprised that the two knew each other.
"Wait wait wait, you guys are friends? You and him"

Y/N ignored him as she fixed up her feathers, Jack smirking towards him as he threw his hand around Y/Ns shoulders, much to her displeasure as she was trying to fix herself up.
"Why? Do you have a problem with it?"

Bunny gritted his teeth at Jack.
"Yeah, why is someone as flawless as her hanging out with someone as arrogant as you!"

"Shortbread anyone?" A sweet old voice offered, Y/N turned to see Mrs Clause walking around holding a box of shortbread and offering it to the guardians.

"Yes please!" Bunny said eagerly, grabbing a cookie and before thanking the woman.

Y/N and jacks jaw dropped at the sight of the woman, even they didn't know she actually existed.

The older women gushed as she saw the two, she stuffed the tin of shortbread under her arm to squish jacks cheeks.
Y/N laughed at Jack, causing him to glare at her.

"Oh you're very skinny" Mrs Clause spoke, taking out her Tin and grabbing some cookies.
"Here eat, you must have no energy after running around all day"
She stuffed at least three cookies in his mouth.

Jacks cheeks were stuffed and he tried to chew them down.

"Cupid dear!"

"-I go by Y/N" Y/N quickly said as Mrs Clause gave her a bone crushing hug, lifting her into the air and squeezing her.

"You're very beautiful" she complimented, fixing Y/Ns hair before she shrieked upon seeing Y/Ns face with the red hearts on her cheeks.

"Please tell me this is pen!" She scolded, licking her thumb and bringing it to Y/Ns face.
But Y/N quickly back away from her, not wanting her spit on her face.

"It's pen, it's pen I swear" Y/N lied, holding up her hands in surrender.
Jack now laughed at her.

Mrs Clause paused before her and North broke into a fit of laughter.
"I'm just kidding darl!" She waved off, walking back to her husband and linking her arm with his.
"I would of never married this guy if I didn't like a tattoo!" She laughed, looking up to north who smiled fondly at her.