64)

sana and sid are both getting ready for the meeting....after returning, they chill in their room watching movie while cuddling and then took a nap....sid get ready in a white lined black color suit with white shirt.....he is thankful that he put few formal suit thinking it may come useful while taking sana on date to some expensive place.....

sana does not have any professional wear so she settle on blue jeans with white shirt, of course sid's, tuck inside it and black suit jacket of, again, sid's

sana does not have any professional wear so she settle on blue jeans with white shirt, of course sid's, tuck inside it and black suit jacket of, again, sid's....she fold the sleeves of shirt and jacket....she is looking semi formal yet better than her other outfits, all non formal....

she is looking semi formal yet better than her other outfits, all non formal

sid - you ace the look baby...

he said looking at her smiling and kissing her cheek...

sa - why thank you....you look handsome as always....

she replied smiling and placing a kiss on his cheek....

sid - let's go now....

he said holding her hand and both went down....this time they took the driver along with them.....reaching the building they made their way inside and the receptionist immediately took them to the conference room and on the way to it, Mr Miller join them along with his assistant....sana and sid shake hands with him and settle inside the conference room....

mill - first of all, congratulation for your wedding and thank you for taking time in middle of your honeymoon to come here....

sid - thank you Mr Miller....and it's ok...now can we start?....

mill - yes Mr Shukla...my son is coming with contracts and the new proposal...

sa - sorry Mr Miller....but we are satisfied with the on going project...we didn't intend to start something new at the time....

mill - i understand but atleast have a look...maybe you like it and want to do it...i insist...

sana looked at sid and sigh....she nodded at him....before anyone could say anything more the room door opened....all heads turned to look at the intruder...

man - sorry for being a little late gentlemen.....and ladies...

he started but get shocked seeing whom is he greeting.....sid and sana also was surprised and look at each other before their face break into grins...and soon that grin turns into smirks as they look at the man again...