39)

sid and sana enjoy rest of ball...they did not leave each other side after that.....next day the news is all over media that the sidharth shukla had bring a girl on ball...he made appearance for the first time ever with any girl but sana was shock when her pictures was not released.....not even one picture of her was shown in any magazine or news.....sure their side pic was there from where they can see tattoo of her arm....so that make thing a little more spice up as kaushal had upload their video of tattoo before......everyone was curious to know this mystery girl but no information regarding her eas release.....

when sana ask sid about that he just laugh and brush off saying that she is forgetting who he is.....at that sana just huff and leave from there...yes she know he has contacts but sana know all of them....and she was the one who maintain them....but he did not tell her....so she just ignore it.....anvi also become their good friend....she also hang out sometime with them but still she did not share the bond sid sana and kaushal share....and that's fine with her...she understand they basically grow up together and she just met them....sana was also happy that she get a female friend now....

the course sana was doing is going to end soon and after that she will have to do internship......sid is worried from few days now....from a couple of weeks sana is acting strange....he did not know why....its almost 6 months that they become girlfriend boyfriend.....and sana's change behaviours is taking a troll on his mind.....she is ingnoring him...not much but yes she is ignoring him as much as she can and trying that he will not suspect her....but sid know her better.....he is having so many negative thoughts....is she changing her mind?....is she going to break up?.....is her feeling changing?....and what not.....every type of negative thoughts is coming in his mind....

today they completed 6 months of them dating.....he waited for her call in morning but he recieve nothing.....he try to call her but she is not picking it.....he is getting angry now on her....if there is anything she could tell him.....with grumpy mood he went for breakfast and his parents can see that....

maa - good morning beta....

sid - what is good about this morning....

he said like a child sitting on a chair...while maa and dad press their lips to stop their smile....

dad - well for me there are so many things good about this morning...

maa - same for me....

sid look at them with a scowl on his face making them laugh.....

dad - ok, no need to be an old grumpy man....have breakfast and shoo away from here...we have so much work today....

sid - great....first my girlfriend is ignoring me from last 2 weeks and now my parents are also shooing me away.....i feel so much love, it is so much to take...

he said with huff and have breakfast like a spoiled kid...while his parents are laughing at him....he went to office thinking that at least now he will meet her and will give a earful to her.....but when he went to office, instead of sana its meera who came with his schedule...

sid - where is sana?..

he asked directly without any greeting when he saw her entering.....meera smiled knowingly...

meera - sir she is on leave today...

sid - what!...but who granted her leave....i didn't receive any mail or letter.....

meera - i don't know sir....i think kaushal sir granted her as he also has authority for that....

sid - where is kaushal then?...i saw he was not in his office....