11)

kaushal park the car and come out to run instantly toward sana side....he help sana to come out....

sa - sister relax...i am fine and i am good enough to walk myself...

she said when she see that kaushal is holding her like she will fall down if he leave her....

ka - shut up and walk....

sana chuckled and started walking....with kaushal still holding her...when they went inside all were shocked to see sana....they ran to her side....

Bd - sana...when did you wake up?...

maa - kaushal tune hume bataya kyu nhi....

dad - aur itni jaldhi discharge bhi mil gya.....

sa - relax everyone....at least let me come inside fully...

she said with a chuckle, making maa to hit her head...she pouted but they walked inside and she settled on the couch.....

dad - ok now...when did you wake up and why did you not tell us....

ka - uncle she just woke up this morning aur doctors ne kaha she is perfectly fine so they discharge her immediately....aur is mahan insaan ko phele sidharth ko milna tha isliye yeh sidha yaha aa gyi....

maa- sana....

sa - ok....before you all start scolding me....i am perfectly fine....i am not even feeling weak anymore....it just was kidney transplant....

dad - beta hum tere maa baap jaise hai to humse to jhooth bol hi mat....

listening this she lowered her head and spoke like a baby...

sa - sorry na....and you know my first priority that time was sidharth.....

Bm - ok now i think everything is fine after such long time....so we should let it go and start new.....but sana it doesn't mean that you will do anything like that in future also....as much as sidharth is important to us you are also equal to us....

sa - i know.....well where is he...

maa - he is resting in his room......

sa - ok....i am going to meet him there only....

ka - main bhi aa raha hu....

sana nodded and both went toward his room.....while walking sana notice that her and sid's pic, which they click during his memory loss, where replaced with the previous one....she know in his room also they must have clear all the pics of this period...kaushal told her in hospital that because now he does not remember anything so its not good for him.....so they had change everything like before.....

As always they did not knock on his door but went inside just like that....here he is sitting with laptop on his lap....he looks up and smiles widely first seeing both of them but then remembering that he is angry from sana....he acts like ignoring her...

sid - oh hey kaushal....

kaushal and sana look at each other and chuckle knowing what he is up to....

ka - hey buddy...well what are you doing?...

he ask walking further inside the room...sana also made her way toward him and see that he is seeing the projects going on in company....sana and kaushal on either side of him.....

sa - seriously.....you just get discharge today and start working again....

but sidharth ignores her and keeps looking at kaushal side...